1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Indian community for Home in Alpharetta, GA

Discussion in 'Indians in Georgia' started by disha2184, Apr 16, 2013.

1. disha2184

disha2184 New IL'ite

Hi,

Me and my husband are looking for homes in Alpharetta, GA near to 8, 9 or 10 exit of 400. We really want to stay in that community where some Indian families around.

Please suggest us if you know any subdivision name where at least 6 to 7 Indian family live.

There is only one sub division recently made last year "Sterling Booke" where so many Indian families live but apart from that there is no any community I see on Kimball Bridge Rd.

Please let me know guys if you have any idea about that.

Thanks
    Disha

2. pinky143

pinky143 New IL'ite

Hi Disha,
    We are also looking for homes in alpharetta and cumming with indian communities.Did you find any homes?

3. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I'd recommend - Wellington in Cumming st ,
    Cypress apt in Northpoint pkwy ,
    Camden

Again it depends on you to make friends . Having other indians does not mean they will be social to you .

4. Sanofer1989

Sanofer1989 New IL'ite

Hello Disha/Pinky,

We are looking out for an 1BHK apartment in Alpharetta and could you please suggest me with best communities details. Where are you ladies located currently. Please respond asap and it would be of great help.

Sano--

5. HomeForSale

HomeForSale New IL'ite

Hello,

Not if sure if you are still looking but we have a home for sale in a community with a large Indian population

5 Bdrm 3.5 Bath, Cul-de-sac, Great South Forsyth popular S/D, w/Alpharetta address, Front Porch, Hardwoods on Main Floor, Kitchen w/Granite Island, view of Family Room, Living Room, Dining Room, Family Room with Custom Built-in done after closing, Fireplace, Enlarged Deck and Patio added after closing, Master Bedroom Extra Large with Custom after closing Frosted pocket doors to a Nursery/Office/Quiet Room. Big Walk-in closet, 3 addition large bedrooms with large hall bathroom. Fenced-in level backyard! Seller Finished Basement w/ Living Space, Playroom, Full bathroom and bedroom with window

Alpharetta Home For Sale

6. aarthizone

aarthizone Silver IL'ite

Hi I have 7 yrs old son and 2and 1/2yrs old daughter. I had been there in California bay area for around 4 yrs till 2014. then moved to Las Vegas . compared to sfo I don't like Vegas as less amount of Indians here and my kids don't have chance to interact with people. we have another choice of moving to Atlanta . So ladies can you suggest me 1.whether Atlanta is the place which is similar to SFO (where I don't feel missing SFO)?
    2.If it so what are all the areas where more indians are there?
    3.what's the approx. rent of 2bed decent apartmemt which is near to elementary school?
    4.if suppose to own the house what's is the price range of 3&4 bed house in a decent,good school ratings area?
    5. which elementary school is preferable both in ratings and more indian kids ? (im looking for schools in alpharetta city )

Friends who have experiences in my above doubts Can you please drop your your valuable information/suggestions here? your information will give me to take a good decision about my moving ..
    Thanks in advance