1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for friends in Woburn- Burlington area

Discussion in 'Indians in Boston' started by namrata2603, Feb 13, 2009.

1. pinkpearls

pinkpearls Senior IL'ite

yep....gym sounds fine, would you mind to come building

Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
  2. purplecraze

purplecraze New IL'ite

sure i can come to bldg 4 near the elevator...

3. pinkpearls

pinkpearls Senior IL'ite

I believe you won't have access to the elevator, but stay at the door, i will come downstairs exactly at 3:00 ok, see you in an hr

4. purplecraze

purplecraze New IL'ite

yep see you!

5. saritharavi

saritharavi New IL'ite

Dear all,
    I am a new member .I live in Brighton,MA. Im looking for Piano or Violin tutor's(for begginer) for my son.

bye

6. Reddyboston

Reddyboston New IL'ite

Hey All,

Hope you guys are doing good.

I just moved to Boston on friday and was doing some research on the apartments and review about Kimball Courts and found you all and got very excited and just wanted to say HELLOOOO :).

Regards :)

7. apar_ram

apar_ram Silver IL'ite

Hi Reddy
    Welcome to boston.. you have arrived here just in time for the milder temps. let us know what you need to know here and there are people from different parts who can assist you with apartments. It would be nice to know about you, so give us a small intro,...
    I am aparna and have been living in this area for about 17 + years in the suburbs.
    Aparna

8. Reddyboston

Reddyboston New IL'ite

Hey Aparna,

you wont believe i logged in a couple of times since morning to see if some one responded to my post... and you finally did that :).

My elder sister name is also aparna :)

About me :

Born in Nagpur though i am from Andhara Pradesh. Dad was an army officer so it made us move a lot of places and finally settled down in Hyderabad. got married in June 2009 to a guy whom i interviewed couple of years ago ;).. left my job in india and moved to US last year in June to be with my husband. its been 8 months that i am home and going literally crazy and the place we used to live had nothing to do but my hubby decided to move to a bigger place so i will have lot of adventure and things to explore.

so finally i am here in Boston. found this site and felt its very interesting and i can make lot of friends.

right now we are put up in a motel in burlington.. the search is on about the apartment ... me and my husband a foodie .. please let me know the names of good restaurant.. and also it would be great if you can tell me which are best places for indian grocery shopping and parlour

take care and stay in touch

9. pinkpearls

pinkpearls Senior IL'ite

Hi Reddy,

welcome to Burlington area, sure you will start loving the place, ( I am still trying :)), here you can find lot of Indian families around, we live in kimball too, for restaurants part, there are few good ones, like everybody's favorite is PONGAL in Billerica, you can google it for address. There is one bakery, called Hot breads you can find all pastry's, dosa's etc. There are several grocery's around, but My favorite is EZ Indian grocery ( near by hot breads). for beauty parlor as they mentioned earlier in the thread there is Smitha's boutique in burlington. let us know when you finished your apartment search, hope you will end up in Kimball too.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
  10. Reddyboston

Reddyboston New IL'ite

Hey Pinks :)

I am in Kimball too.