1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Designer Lehengas

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by SimplyIsha, Sep 14, 2007.

1. SimplyIsha

SimplyIsha New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am looking for designer bridal wear lehengas in the range of 50 K to 100 K. Can you tell me the right places (shops, people, areas) to visit in Delhi / BOmbay?

Thanks,

2. naazneen

naazneen Junior IL'ite

Hey there,
    your best bet in Bombay is to check out sales(which aren't really sales just a show of designers) in different galleries. Also you can check out Juhu,Bandra, Warden Road, Peddar road, sometimes Nepeansea rd has good stuff too. For reasonable prices I would check the Santacruz, Andheri, and Lokhandwala areas in Bombay. All the best- plan atleast a week for shopping as Bombay traffic is killer!
    ~ Naazneen

3. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

HI

You can go to delhi, in hauz khas and MG Road, qutub instituional area...where you can find all the designer stores, like ritu beri, kimaya and many more... and that is where you can find the exclusive stuff.... but it mite just go above your range... cos it mite be above 1 lakh and more also...

you can find great stuff in Chandni chowk which is the hub for ethnic fashions... there you can find some very famous shops who are actually the manufacturers for the designers like Sabyasachi and a few others... a few of the famous shops... would be Chhabra 555... some shop called jawarlal somethin its very famous and you can probably assk anybody on the street of chandni chowk that which is the shop with the name of jawharlal... you can even buy your troussoue from this shop they have amazing stuff...

I got married last year and i have bought all my stuff from chandni chowk... and believe me get you lehenga ordered to make... cos that way you lehenga is goin to be unique and exclusive...

~Abha

4. SimplyIsha

SimplyIsha New IL'ite

thanks a lot abha and nazneen..will go to the shops u ve suggested..

bye

5. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hi,

My cousin is a bridal trosseau designer in Mumbai. If you like you can contact him and the prices will also be reasonable atleast 15-20% lower than what you get in the stores.

He operates from home and does custom made according to the needs of the client. He has a small ready stock so you can have a look at his work.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Roopa.

6. SimplyIsha

SimplyIsha New IL'ite

Dear Roopa,

Can you forward me his contact details??? I am planning to go to Mumbai soon.

Thanks a lot,

7. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hey Ishita,

You can PM me and i'll give you the details.

You can mention my name. Coz unless referred by someone he will not entertain.

Let me know when you are going and i'll put a word to him. And in case i am in Mumbai around that time then i'll also be there...we stay close by.

Roopa.

8. sigma

sigma New IL'ite

I am gettin married next year and i would like to know the trousseau designer which you have mentioned in Mumbai.

9. kaamna20

kaamna20 New IL'ite

hi
    we r d leading manufacturers of lehengas in delhi

m-9711531515

gaurav malhotra