Looking for carnatic music teachers in Civil Lines/Model Town.

Discussion in 'Delhi' started by kanwalagarwal, Mar 23, 2010.

1. kanwalagarwal

kanwalagarwal New IL'ite

Dear Friends,

I'm looking for carnatic music teachers near by Civil Lines/Model town who can teach my kids efficiently. If anyone knows details about it, Please share it here.

Thank you !

2. MadhujaJ

MadhujaJ Senior IL'ite

Dear Kanwala,

You can all up 9968054765 and arrange Karnatic music classes for your children. They can learn Karnatic Vocal Classical or Light, Guitar, Piano and Keyboard. You can enroll them for group classes or individual classes, according to your preference.
    The classes are available at Defence Colony, Nehru Place, Hauz Khas, Laxmi Nagar, Lajpat Nagar, South Extension, Khanpur, Dakshinpuri, Nizamuddin, Ashram and Sarai Kale Khan.
    Home tutions are also available on special request.

I hope this bit of information is of help to you.

All my love and best wishes are for your kids. How old are they, by the way?

Bye.:thumbsup

Madhuja.

3. JayaRawat

JayaRawat Senior IL'ite

Dear Kanwala,

My sister used to learn Carnatic Vocal at Shree Mohan Deva Ashram in Jamia Nagar. The exact address of the place is 166, Shree Hanuman Mandir Trust, Sarai Julena, Jamia Nagar, Delhi – 110025. The contact number is 9818528609. Achari Mohan Dev is the contact person.
    The timings for the classes are 12 noon to 8 pm from Monday to Saturday. Classes remain closed on Sundays.
    Apart from Carnatic Vocal, there are classes for Sitar, Tabla, Harmonium, Drums and Guitar.

I hope this information is of assistance. Do let me know.

I hope your children enjoy learning Carnatic Music.
    :wave