looking for a flat to buy around hyderabad

Discussion in 'Housing in Hyderabad' started by Jaishree123, Jul 6, 2009.

1. chaitusri

chaitusri Silver IL'ite

Dear friends!

When we come from JNTU to ,malaysia township circle need to take right(main road,nor B/R road) then need to take right turn at the third turning in the divider,and the second left from the turn, u can see the apartment from road.

In 400 sq.yards total 8 flats(2/floor1.1170,2.1140) 3 flats left-builder expectation 35lakhs registartion and eminities kalipi

sarigga cheppana :hide:

2. kalpanareddy

kalpanareddy Bronze IL'ite

hi chaitu thanx fr the information..and inkoka doubt flooring and wood work chesi vundi aa or we have to get it done by ourself aa...

3. chaitusri

chaitusri Silver IL'ite

inka 3/4 months avutundi full manaki hand over cheyyadaniki

4. Kiran001

Kiran001 New IL'ite

hi everyone,

i like to show you one i found.. well sorry actually 15 so i don't know much plus i live in us. coming back to India next summer. well there's actually a site i like to show you.. its really nice Welcome to Pranit Happy Homes hope you like it i am not sure. but where i live in mothi nagar around me has alot of aparment sourrounding its all apartments. so i am not really sure how to explain it.. sorry but in india my appartment is right across apolo hospital and a phone booth back of my aparment are aparments and stores full with stores and bakery its really amazing. so thats all i know what to say sorry couldn't help much more. :)

5. madhumathi1974

madhumathi1974 Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends,

I bought a flat in kukatpally, balajinagar 3yrs back. it is beautiful as i have rented it now for around 6k. that area is also gud but prices differ a bit from kphb.i heard about malasiyan town ship as few of my frnds have flats there and there weere planning to sell them off because there is scarcity for water and all the fittings are of poor quality. so please find out detailly and go for it.

6. chaitusri

chaitusri Silver IL'ite

hi Madhu!

you are right! malaysia townshiplo water levu endukante vadu mottam 1100/ inka ekkuve vunnayi apartments.

6th pahse and malaysia township vere vere places.

nenu chusina chota water prastutam aite bagane vunnayi. nenu inkudu gunta kosam adugutunnanu builderni...chudali emi avutundo

mostly e week end finalize chestamu

dear frds kphb-Jayanagarlo two 3 -bed room flats vunnayi , construction peru lotus avanthi, evaraina intrest vunte cheppandi details istanu, cost 45L and above avvochu

7. Jaishree123

Jaishree123 Senior IL'ite

hi chaitusri

I m interested in jayanagar flats can u pls PM me the details like phone number of the builder so that I can talk to him

thank you very much for the help
    Jaishree

8. apavanireddy

apavanireddy Senior IL'ite

hi jaysree
    i dont know in which area u r looking for flats.

if u r interested to take a flat in kothapet area(near by dilshuknagar)
    we have some 3 bedroom and 2 bedroom flats in newly constructed apartments.i dont know about 2 bedroom flats but 3 bedroom flats r sounding around 36 lakhs.and with in 1 month u can accupai the flats.

give me a reply if u r interested in that area so that i can give u the compleate information.

9. chaitusri

chaitusri Silver IL'ite

dear frds, finally we booked one flat in KPHB 6th phase

It's a 2 bed room flat with 1170 SFT, Northeast facing

it will take 4 more months to complete the work

10. Tinaj

Tinaj New IL'ite

Dear ILs,

We are new to hyd. We planned to buy a flat in Nizampet, does this area come under Telangana? what are your views? can we proceed with that? pls suggest.