Looking Fo Company ...anyone Around Marsfield ,macquarie Park...

Discussion in 'Indians in Sydney' started by boldnbutiful, Apr 23, 2017.

1. boldnbutiful

boldnbutiful Silver IL'ite

Hiya Ladies,

I am a new mom with a baby who completed 5 months...

Recently I started feeling frustrated by spending my whole day staying at home any one interested in making new friends do PM me..will gratefully welcome you ...

Genuine interested ppl only revert plsss

2. Muesli

Muesli New IL'ite

Hey!
    I have a little boy who is almost exactly 5 months old and I live in Baulkham Hills. One of the reasons I joined IL is because I'm looking to connect with other moms/women in Syd. I'm not near Marsfield/Macquarie but if you are interested in connecting, let me know. I'm not quite sure how to PM you as I just signed up and I'm trying to find my way around.

3. boldnbutiful

Hey hi nice to know you...how long hve u been in Sydney...would love to connect

4. Muesli

Muesli New IL'ite

Hey I've been in Syd for about 4 years now. How about you? How's your LO doing? I'm wondering how I will cope when my parents leave. Will cross that bridge later...

5. boldnbutiful

My lo is doing fine, its m having sleep less night.it was easy when my mom was here she left fr India when he was ij his 5 month..struggling t manage...so planning to g t India ......i hv been in Sydney for 2 1/2 yrnow

6. boldnbutiful

Are you planning to travel to India anytime soon??

7. Muesli

Muesli New IL'ite

Are you sleep training? Haven't started yet. Will be weaning him off swaddling soon so I'm expecting some sleepless nights soon myself. It will get better...
    I will not be going to India this year. I hope my PILs will be here in the spring/summer. But will have to muddle along in winter minus any parents.
    When do you plan to travel?

8. boldnbutiful

No sleep traing I rock him to sleep in baby carrier ...seleep has become an issue wd hin.....

My PIL are useless if I ask them for help they will come to make me do seva to them on top of taking care of the baby hope yours will help you with baby....

Planning to go some time next month to moms place

9. Muesli

Muesli New IL'ite

Oh that way you escape the worst of winter as well! Sounds like a good idea. :)
    DH and I try to do the baby stuff ourselves but yes my parents take care of a lot of other stuff for us - grocery shopping and food etc. My PILs are also very helpful workaholic types. So it should be good.
    But I hear stories of friends etc. who haven't even been able to shower on some days because the baby is so fussy. So I can imagine how you might feel by yourself. Feel free to vent! :)

10. boldnbutiful

Showering is distanct dream me toh cant even pee properly ...you will know what I am talking about..hubby is nit very helpful with the baby he is still little scared to hold n rock him so its me mostly doing all stuff ..hw does do shopping,cooking etc