1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Look younger overnight!

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Huma, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

Hi everybody

It sounds like a false promise, but there's never been a better time to cheat age and as we're more aware of how to treat our skin and keep that youthful glow...

Before you go to bed.....

Lower your face over a bowlful of boiling water. Put a towel over your head and allow your skin to absorb the steam for about five minutes.. Then splash your face with cold water and watch your skin glow. Repeat twice a week.

Massage is a great way to boost the circulation and help produce firmer, younger-looking skin. It's best to do it after a bath, shower or steam-clean. Make sure your face and hands are clean and dry, apply a little moisturiser or skin serum first to your face.....never massage on dry skin......Use your fingertips to make small, light,sweeping movement upwards and outwards following the natural contours of your face. Never drag the skin or pull it downwards. Repeat the process.

When you rise......
    Don't skimp! Cleanse your skin thoroughly, wash your face with warm water and, finally, splash it with cold. Then pat icy-cold water around the eye area and apply lots of moisturiser, massaging it into your skin, using fast, circular movements.

Boost your complexion. Invest in a skin-brightening product before applying your make-up.

And for wide-awake eyes, stroke a light, neutral eyeshadow over the top of your eyelids, then highlight your browbone with a pale shadow.

take care

2. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Hi huma,
    ur tips are really good.
    Actually i have studied in some magazines that applying ice cubes or cold water on our face helps to look younger
    I could not get an exact picture on massaging.U mean just using our fingers or using some oil.

Thanks in advance.
    Keep coming up with such tips.

3. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

hi

thank u but they are not my tips....i just fish them in some magazine i read.

for the massaging u have to use both oil or creme and finger

bye

4. bipasha

bipasha Senior IL'ite

Hi Huma,
    Thank you for the tips..They seem to be really simple and can be done on a regular basis...Waiting for more..

Bipasha

5. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Great tips Huma
    will try it out
    Will a massager also work on face?