1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Look for the BEST in each other:Top 3 Qualities you love the most in your partner

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Induslady, Feb 5, 2015.

1. TomAndJerry

TomAndJerry Bronze IL'ite

1. Patience. He has lots of patience. ( which irritates me now btt )
    2. Gives maximum time to his daughter. Takes her to park, skating class, other events so on and so forth.
    3. I liked him because of his simplicity.

2. Saranyashanmuga

Saranyashanmuga New IL'ite

Three Best qualities of my husband....

Cant able to cut shot his love in just three points.
    He is the best Men in bringing Me outside the world as a Fashion Designer.
    He supports me at all my UP's and DOWN's. He married me without getting Dowry. Till this day he didn't Taken my Earning.
    In 3 years of my married life i didn't ate with my hands, He use to Feed me Every time.
    He Doesn't dominates me. Gives Equal Rights in Decision making.
    Every times Gets suggestions From Me in Our Family matters.
    He thinks that Iam the Only Person Born For Him.
    Makes me Surprises Every moment.

"Love u Shan"

Thanks to IL For giving me Wonderful Place to share the words which stuck in my heart...

3. newgirl1

newgirl1 New IL'ite

Newly married and discovering my husband's true personality.

Loves me a lot. He doesn't express his affection openly. But when I had a fever once, I discovered how much he really loved me. He showed me so much care and affection that he reminded me of my mother's unconditional love.

My husband is an introvert by nature. He is also practical when it comes to money and people. It is a good thing but I wished he was at least slightly more fun at least with me. I grew up with a strict dad so I hoped for a fun husband. Naturally, I was a little disappointed. But we opened up with each other sometime after marriage and I saw a whole new side to him. He is like Phil Dunphy of Modern Family- A goofball.

He is a teetotaller. Doesn't smoke. Doesn't drink. I know it doesn't mean a lot nowadays but ever since I was a kid, I wanted my husband to be my first love(crushes don't count!) and me to be his first. Afterwards, we both spoke about it. We were each other's first love(crushes don't count!), first kiss, first time holding hands together and first everything. That moment felt truly special.

He loves his parents. That's something I respect a lot about him. I see a lot of morons who stop caring about their parents after marriage. But my husband cares a lot about them. My grandmother used to say how a man treats his parents after marriage is roughly how he will treat his wife in the long run. He strikes a balance between me and them though that has a lot to do with my MIL's nice character.

He cares for my parents and respects them. We live with our in laws but he makes it a point to visit my parents at least once a month. My dad is super rich but my husband has never asked anything to my dad directly or through me. My dad likes my husband for that a lot.

I know we are in the beginning stages of our marriage and a lot will change. But I really hope my marriage stays happy.

2 people like this.
  4. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

1) My husband does things perfectly with good quality work, be it making a meal or doing some paper work or anything.

2) He is caring, he carries bags , he first asks me what/where I want to eat, when we go out,

3) he is not greedy when spending on vacations/occasions

5. Nadin

Nadin New IL'ite

[FONT=Source Sans Pro, sans-serif]Thebest in my husband is his brain!! I find him extremely intelligent.Some people look smart by knowing a lot of information. My husbandsmart in his decision making and in life generally.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Source Sans Pro, sans-serif]Nextthing is his kindness and desire to help. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Source Sans Pro, sans-serif]Andhis optimism, sense of humor, ability to deal with life difficulties.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Source Sans Pro, sans-serif]Healso has a lot of negative qualities, but I prefer to look at hispositive side. All men have some negative and some positivequalities. No one is perfect.[/FONT]