Loneliness in USA vs INDIA.....

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by anika987, Oct 29, 2013.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

In USA,we have to force our self to know people and also we have to choose someone who we connect with among st the 15-20 people we know..
    Hence, we do get lonely sometimes at least I do:)Especially being a sensitive person plus an introvert do not help much:))We have too much privacy and enviable freedom but sometimes I feel lonely.

How about in India? Since there are loads of people all around,atleast by seeing the crowd we do not get bored..also we have lot of choice in people and we do not force ourself to know people.THIS IS MY IDEA ABOUT OUR COUNTRY AND THE "MAJOR AND ONLY" REASON WHY I WANT TO GO BACK TO INDIA.

Am i right?or am i being wrong?Anyone who returned to India can give me inputs..

2. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Platinum IL'ite

The question should be loneliness in USA Vs Space in India

3. Pritirach

Pritirach Silver IL'ite

Hey Aruna,

Exactly my position.I am very bad at making friends.I cannnot go out of my way and make friends.That is the reason i dread going to USA.I have great opportunity to go there in my hand now.I want the ease of life there, Kids having great future.But some corner of my mind i feel i should not go becoz i will be soooooooo lonely.Here i have neighbours whom i see daily and chat for couple of minutes and that is what i want and not go into "meri dosti mera pyar" type of roles.

99% of my brain says i should go to USA for great life but this 1% scares to the extent that it dominates 99% of it.

P.S I was in USA for 2 years and had no friends and was practically at home whole day with only my 2 year old to talk to.I cannot start conversation with anybody and everybody.
    :(

Priti

1 person likes this.