1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Loneliness, a Musical Comedy

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by ojaantrik, Jul 8, 2008.

1. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

If justice calls for impartiality, then the boss was successful. But don't put ideas into the heads of IL ladies you naughty man! I will need to locate a boss who fits the description you find in the tale.

2. ojaantrik

Dear Lalitha:

Glad you liked it and smile as you read through. I hope to produce more stuff that carries humour, because I have always enjoyed a joke. But, to make sure I don't turn into a bore, I think I will mix up humorous pieces with posts involving other human sentiments. Or, so I want to do. Let' s hope I succeed. Thanks for your comment.

3. ojaantrik

Dear Hema:

I am enjoying myself at IL too. I have been to several different sites. But this is the one which is the best in my opinion. There is far more bonding here, more serious readers too. I hope to keep writing whatever I am capable of and enjoy my stay here till I hear the final call. It's not too far away. I am grateful to Kamalji for bringing me here.

Best.

oj

4. ojaantrik

Ha, ha, ha ... That's a good one. Sure, I would love to work for your organization. Unfortunately though, the only organization that has kept its gates open for me lies on the other side of eternity. The land of no return. But till I disappear there, let's enjoy ourselves in this beautiful IL land.

5. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Very nice strategy, Sir...enjoyed very much...it seems that you love music as much as the 'pretty ladies' isn't it...
    So can this idea be followed by the husband where his wife and mother are in constant touch of words? Rant
    Don't be pessimistic Sir., with humour in you...you will definitely live longer and help our live longer ..all the credit will go to your writing...

sriniketan

6. ojaantrik

Of course I shall keep on writing. So long as all of us can interact the way we are doing. But I have this habit of giggling and sniffling. So, I think I want to alternate between the comic and the absurdity of pain. Let's see where this takes us. And of course, there will be romantic tales too.

7. ojaantrik

Dear Sriniketan:

Thanks for your review. And yes, I do enjoy music just as much as I enjoy the company of women. Should I cross boundaries into the forbidden land of MIL and DIL? Well let's see!!! But I would certainly not want to be a character in the story. Getting caught in the crossfire you know! :)

8. hemchi

hemchi Silver IL'ite

Good to know that you are having a good time! I didn't understand the philosophy behind this statement of yours...."I hope to keep writing whatever I am capable of and enjoy my stay here till I hear the final call. It's not too far away."! :idontgetit:

Regards,
    Hema

9. ojaantrik

Dear Hema:

There is no philosophy here. Just the law of nature. I was born in 1944. Now count what my age must be today!! That's what I meant. :)

oj