London through my eyes

Discussion in 'Travel' started by knot2share, Feb 3, 2010.

1. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Dear friends

Recently I happened to read a travelogue here, on London. It then did occur to me that I should possibly share my experience as well with many of you here in the TRAVEL FORUM. I did post my version of the travelogue in the IL Blogs section a while back. But since not many visit the Blog section, I am taking the liberty to present the same here too. I will not post the whole thing here again but just provide you with the links, so that it takes you directly to the blogs to read. Hope you enjoy and hope I don't get reprimanded for sorta repeating. I guess I will know soon!
    Please click on the below links that say Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Thank you!

2. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

Dear Jaya -- Thanks for taking me to London. Enjoyed travelling in London Tube. Have visited sherlock Holmes, Madane Tussauds. Visualized as if I am taking photos with super wax models.

Now I am too tired after walking along with you....... will be back to join you in your next 3 days tour very soon. :)

3. skchivukula

skchivukula Bronze IL'ite

Dear Friend
    An excellent write-up on London trip. Enjoyed reading your travelogue and could experience my visit on reading your trip.
    A trip to London in this sub-forum is my travelogue which you read. Will be happy friend if you post your comment on my travelogue

Bye

4. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

Dear Jaya,
    Its a great experience for me...Enjoyed the 3 days tour....I feel as if I drank the water in Great bath, drenched in Stonehenge.
    So your DH's grandfather is a proud student of Oxford University..... :thumbsup.

View of Thames river from London Eye, wax models are excellent. Thanks for sharing the photos.... All looks so nice.

5. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Dear SKCHIVU
    That is right! It was your travelogue that I had read and commented and only after that I got this idea of presenting my version in this Forum/Sub-Forum. Thank you so much for reading. Although now when I read through it again, I find quite a few errors :hide: in grammar.

Susri ma
    Romba romba thank you ma. Hope the 3 day tour was not too exhausting on you! :)