1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Live In Palakkad

Discussion in 'Interesting Shares' started by jayasala42, Jul 12, 2023.

1. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

*Living in Palakkad Increase in Age*
    Live in any corner of the world but there is no happiness like *Palakkad*... This has been achieved in the survey of BBC news. Scientists have found out in a new research that, due to the effect of soil, climate and water of *Palakkad*, people living in Palakkad get more than 100 years of age. The minerals in the soil of *Palakkad* fill the life of a human being with a new zest. All the minerals required by the body are in proportion in the water of *Palakkad* which prevents the body from premature aging and keeps the human being young for a long time. *of Palakkad*There is no climate in any corner of the world like climate. The climate of *Palakkad* always keeps the bones and lungs of a human being strong. Keeps heart blood thin which circulates quickly throughout the body. The climate of Palakkad has the ability to cure diseases like TB and asthma if a person stays in *Palakkad* for a couple of months without medicine. A region called Kutch Abdasa like *Palakkad* has this quality in its soil, water and climate. Pure oxygen is found here which keeps the human body away from any disease. Foreigners also want to live in Palakkad. Foreigners are booking good places. Last year, the number of foreigners coming and going in *Palakkad* has been 25 lakhs. Who stayed *in Palakkad* for three to four months. These foreigners were just resting on the land of *Palakkad without visiting any places and went back abroad free from minor ailments. Scientists also say that staying on the land of *Palakkad* continuously for six months in a year increases the average age of a person and gets rid of many diseases. BBC news update-01-07-2023
    Jayasala42

KashmirFlower likes this.

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan Finest Post Winner

I hv come across research articles about rare soil across india and pallakkad.
    Shrink-swell soils of Palakkad district, Kerala: Their characteristics and classification

But i could not get about BBC having made a news of it in google.

“ Achieved in the survey of BBC news” - this phrase intriguing!

But i came across another interesting news daring girl marrying jawan of Palakkad.

upload_2023-7-12_22-51-9.jpeg

The jawan looks to make it to a century!​

Last edited: Jul 12, 2023
  3. Thyagarajan

I hv come across some more interesting information about Palakkad as below:

upload_2023-7-13_13-43-19.jpeg
    upload_2023-7-13_13-43-59.jpeg
    upload_2023-7-13_13-44-43.jpeg

Last edited: Jul 13, 2023
  4. gamma50g

gamma50g Gold IL'ite

@jayasala42 maami. This same word to word forward except that Palakkad was replaced by a locality in Mumbai came to me through one whatsapp group.That now seemed too good to be true (I mean imagine a place in Mumbai where soil, water, climate etc makes people live 100 years!! Sounded too good to be true)

Looks like people are inserting the name of the place they like a lot in the article and forwarding the article making gullible think that it is indeed true.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2023
  5. Thyagarajan

WhatsApp forwards mostly to be fact checked before one decides to forward to others.
    A friend of mine pro tatas sent a video that shows huge boulder hit a tata car in a mountain path and five people from behind damaged car emerged walking straight! Being an auto engineer i asked the friend who forwarded it as how was it possible to get occupants of car come out when doors after damage can’t be so easily opened! He has no answer.