Little Johnny & his wits

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Moonbeams, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Moonbeams

Moonbeams Bronze IL'ite

It is near the end of the school year. The teacher has turned in her grades. There is really nothing to do and all the kids are restless. The teacher says, "Whoever answers the questions I ask first and correctly can leave early today." Little Johnny says to himself, "Good, I want to get outta here, I'm smart and will answer the question". The teacher asked, "Who said 'Four Score and Seven Years Ago'? Before Johnny could open his mouth, Jay said, "Abraham Lincoln".
    TThe teacher said, "That's right Jay. You can go". Johnny was MAD. The teacher asked, "Who said, 'I Have a Dream'?" Before Johnny could open his mouth, Mary said, "Martin Luther King". The teacher said, "That's right Mary. You can go". Johnny was even MADDER than before.
    The teacher asked, "Who said 'Ask not, what your country can do for you'?" Before Johnny could open his mouth, Carol said, "John Kennedy". The teacher said, "That's right Carol. You can go". Johnny was BOILING MAD. Then the teacher turned her back, and Johnny said, "I wish these women would keep their mouths shut".
    The teacher asked, "WHO SAID THAT?" Johnny said, "BILL CLINTON, CAN I GO NOW?"

Similar Threads
    1. manjulats
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. pushpabp
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. chatkara_tasty
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hahaha it was a nice one
    adding one more to this

During one of her daily classes, a teacher trying to teach
    good manners, asked her students the following question:
    "Michael, if you were on a date having dinner with a nice
    young lady, how would you tell her that you have to go to the bathroom?"

Michael said: "Just a minute I have to go pee." The teacher responded by saying: "That would be rude and impolite.

What about you Sherman, how would you say it?" Sherman said: "I am sorry, but I really need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."
    "That's better, but it's still not very nice to say the word bathroom
    at the dinner table.

And you, little Johnny, can you use your brain for once and show
    us your good manners?" Johnny said "I would say: Darling, may I please be excused for a moment? I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine,whom I hope to introduce you to after dinner."

The teacher fainted

3. Moonbeams

Moonbeams Bronze IL'ite

That was superb Aruna...keep posting n sharing..

4. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Good ones yaar.....

Veda