1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lift Kara De!

Discussion in 'TV' started by RadiantCat, May 26, 2010.

1. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

I happened to stumble upon this show on You Tube. I was taken aback by the crazy fans. I was especially bewildered by Dharmendra, Amitabh and Rani's shows.

D: The lady says Bade Baiya and she's been tying Raakhi to D's photo for 25 years.
    A: The guy just did not want to sit next to him, but said he will sit at the feet of the God.
    R: The lady danced, but R bought a bowl of Kheer saying her mom had sent to the fan

I always thought only in the south people are crazy. I was especially taken aback by D and A's shows.

Ranbir Kapoor danced and flirted with the fan and the fan was in cloud 9.

2. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Yup, I saw those episodes on TV, CW. I really found it so hard to believe some of the stuff...especially the stuff about Dharmendra's fan. Crazy, how all these actors have been given a godly status....:spin

3. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

The funny part is she blew her nose in a tissue and immediately ties Raakhi. Maybe it was edited. Tell me how embarrassing it would be for the person sitting beside. She concludes by talking in Punjabi. I think she conveyed her love to entire D family.

I think the last episode concluded with Lata Mangeshkar's show. I am yet to watch that. I'm unable to find it on the net.

4. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Yup really really crazy fans........ dunno how they treat them like GOD!! as if these so called GODs have ever done anything for them...forget even doing, these so called GODs dont even know that this particular person even exists.... :bonk

5. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

The fans deliver the dialog enact and lot more. In Kajol's episode, she had even forgotten what dialog she delivered. The fan went on and on and on and Kajol was like WTH is she talking about.

Sometimes I wonder whether the fans are hired people to come on the shows.