1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lifeline!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by rgsrinivasan, Aug 31, 2012.

1. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

You come occasionally though you are in a tearing hurry then too. As you quickly see many things, a few interest you. You want to explore every one of them, but cursing your lack of time and the demanding tasks that you have, you choose one or two.

The ones that were lucky, suddenly breathe alive and are tense now. And I can perfectly understand why they feel that way. When there is a wide range of tasks to do, you chose to do this task [the probability is less than 10%, I know] and what makes it even more special is the very fact that among a hundred or more such items, those were chosen by you. Their presenter may not be aware that you'd chosen them too.

You go through the ones you picked. Sometimes you smile and leave a mark, making someone happy. When its really a lucky day, those items receive more than a smile. You are kind enough to leave a note to them. The note may be anything - pointing to a flaw / a small appreciation / a "good to see you" kind / overwhelming praise / something different too. Yet they are so happy to get that, feeling they got more than what they deserved. Their presenter feels the same too everytime.

The presenter is yours truly and they are his posts. And 'You' of course mean you and all other I'Lites who read my blogs and leave a feedback.

2. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

RGS!!

You have done it again!!:bowdown:bowdown
    I could not guess until the end!! SUPERB!! :thumbsup
    Thank you for such a wonderful blog!! and the message :)

After reading the last line... everything fell into place!! once again Thank You :)

Akila

3. rgsrinivasan

Very many thanks Akila. Yes, the readers' feedback are the lifeline to any writer's efforts. Glad to write one and happy to receive yours as first. -rgs

4. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

That was beautiful and subtle RGS. I got it you are referring to us..when I read these lines... Good way of putting it RGS...

5. rgsrinivasan

Thanks Pallavi, for your appreciation. Its not that difficult to guess, yet I admit and appreciate your smartness. -rgs

6. strangerrr

strangerrr Gold IL'ite

great one RGS! it's one of its kind that even the correct guess crops up, we turn down saying 'no it cant' b this' :)

7. mathu903

mathu903 Gold IL'ite

Wow! Thats a Masterpiece Rgs!
    Rather WE are the lucky ones to be reading all such beautiful stories. Glad to be able to give you comments! Could guess it only towards the last paragraph!

8. rgsrinivasan

Thanks Strangerrr. Thats exactly the intent in this one. Glad that you pointed it out in a crisp fashion. And I must add this: Your avatar is so unique and hence fantastic. -rgs

9. rgsrinivasan

Thanks a lot Mathangi. Very glad to receive such a feedback you know? That motivates me to write further. -rgs

10. SakthiAthees

SakthiAthees New IL'ite