1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life of an expat wife - changes

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Marieantao, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Marieantao

Marieantao Silver IL'ite

It has been a while since I have written in here, and that is due to the fact that another great change is going to be happening in my life once again!!
    This time though it is not going to be such a change as to the place I am going to, because I am going back to KL, the city and country I really love. But it's going to be a change none the less, a new home,new neighbors, new surroundings.
    The last couple of months I have been traveling to KL then India then back to Dubai. Now it's back to packing and sorting and getting ready to leave.
    Not all people like change in their lives. I for one welcome changes in mine. I am always looking forward to a new chapter in my life, some new adventures, new friends new places, and learning so many more new things.
    Even though I have been in Dubai for a very brief time, I will be taking back some wonderful memories, of places and things I have done here, that could never be done in any other part of the world. Of friends who I have met, who have touched my life forever. Of weather, that I can do without, especially the summers!!!!!
    Shall also always remember that this is where I first came across Indus ladies, a wonderful community of wonderful women. I shall definitely try and be a part of you even though it is going to be from another part of the world.
    So till my next post...bye and god bless.