Life is precious...

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Rajjo, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Rajjo

Rajjo Junior IL'ite

Hello to everyone who reads this, just wanted to remind tht how precious life is.........

Sanjay, a rich guy, loved fast cars and he did have a few in his possession. He loved to speed and could not be bothered about breaking speed limits. Many a times he was caught by the cops and speed radars, fined, but still he never bothered until. One day as he was driving at a very high speed as usual, he saw a cop following him. The cop overtook him finally and asked him to stop and checked his license. He then took out his pad and started Writing, and then handed over the sheet of paper to Sanjay.

How much was this one going to cost?!!!

Wait a minute.

What was this????

Some kind of joke? Certainly not a ticket.

Sanjay began to read:

"Dear Sanjay,

Once upon a time I had a lovely daughter. She was six when killed by a car.You guessed it - a speeding driver's car. A fine and three months in jail, and the man was free. Free to hug his three daughters.I only had one, and I'm going to have to wait until Heaven,before I can ever hug her again.A thousand times I've tried to forgive that man. A thousand
    times I thought I had. Maybe I did, but I need to do it again. Even now. Pray for me.. And be careful, Sanjay, my son is all I have left."
    Sanjay turned around in time to see the cop's car pull away and head down the road. He watched until it disappeared. A full 15 minutes later, he too, pulled away and drove slowly home, praying for forgiveness and hugging a surprised wife and kids when he arrived.

Life is precious. Handle it with care..........

:thankyou2:
    Rajjo.

2. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Re: Life is precious.......

very nice, Rajjo! Sure to keep in mind while driving and it will be good if all drivers follow the advice.
    Sriniketan

3. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Rajjo,
    A very good one!

4. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Rajjo,

I agree with you... Life is too precious.....

One of my friend, we both joined together CA articleshiptogether, completed CA,CWA & ACS and was in Manager position in one of the leading Plantations at the age of 24/25... He got married and his wife was pregnant...... He met with a Car accident when he was travelling with his whole family from Munnar to Cochin... He died on the Spot and his sister was in coma and wife injured.....

He achieved great heights, but......

Remember the saying.... We can be Mr. Late than Late Mr.....

So... Life is too precious and too short.... Let us stop brooding and enjoy the life to the fullest extent with the loved ones.........

Veda

5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Very touching.

L, Kamla

6. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

very nice article rajjo
    thanks

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi rajjo...

Definitely life is precious.
    And these days lot of people on the road have to be reminded every second...

8. Rajjo

Rajjo Junior IL'ite

Thank you to all of them who read and feel tht our life is precious, our lifes our more precious for our loved ones.....and vice versa.

:thankyou2:
    Rajjo.