1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life Is Beautiful When House Is Full

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Apr 11, 2016.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Glad to get your feedback Surya sister. Glad you enjoy my thoughts and writing

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Glad to get your feedback Surya sister. Glad you enjoy my thoughts and writing

3. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Viji, you have quoted my post, but your response got edited out for some reason. Also, there is no Like from you on my post. I think you'll have to do both again - click Like on my post, and add words to your response. Thank you. : )

:sunglasses:

iyerviji and Justanotherwife like this.
  4. Justanotherwife

Justanotherwife IL Hall of Fame

Didn't want to rub this in but all of us got double responses from vijima so I will be more than happy to share one with you @Rihana ji. Maybe you didn't click on the "click to expand" tiny text. I did and saw response of @iyerviji ma, pasting it here for your ready reference. As I had already liked your post yesterday, can't like it again so I let her do that when she is back :p

I too was missing you and went to your profile to see whether you had posted. Yes dear I use fridge to store balance food, RAva, maida etc, vegetales , chocolates, milk , butter, dahi etc. Glad you checked whether any posts from me. All the best for your kids exams

kaniths, iyerviji and Rihana like this.
  5. Rihana

:) Thanks!

6. Rihana

What kind of chocolates? Do you take them out of the fridge for 30 minutes or so for bringing them to room temperature and so they are back to normal softness and texture?

iyerviji likes this.
  7. Justanotherwife

Justanotherwife IL Hall of Fame

You are Welcome. When I first read her responses this afternoon I was like, though all of us got a response, you got an extra something (like an extra serving to my eldest sister which was normal in our house :rolleye:) so when I just saw you missed it I was like noway :shakehead: PS: Just making sure you noticed the extra serving too :p

kaniths and Rihana like this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Rihana dear now also when I quoted nd gave the reply the reply is not posted and its says click to expand

sorry dear I had given this reply. I had also noticed but when I clicked on expand the reply was there. But dont know what happened to the like, sometimes I click on like but it does nto work and I click again must be this time I did not notice

I too was missing you and went to your profile to see whether you had posted. Yes dear I use fridge to store balance food, RAva, maida etc, vegetales , chocolates, milk , butter, dahi etc. Glad you checked whether any posts from me. All the best for your kids exams

So sweet of you to have taken the privilige of asking me to give the like and the reply , hugs to you, love you very much, pona janma bandam I thin k

Rihana likes this.
  10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear, hugs to you

kaniths and Justanotherwife like this.