1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life is about trusting your feelings and taking chances,

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Apr 21, 2012.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end

Prayers are invisible. But they make impossible things possible. It is God’s job to work the wonders. Ours is the simple part pray and believe
    No . 3 has played an important part in my life. Either it is a single 3 or with another number. Let me tell you how it is.
    I was born in 1943. Married in 1973. My name has 13 letters. I got my first child after 3 years. I have three children. I worked for 38 years. Since 3 years I have been going to Kerala and visited Guruvayur everytime I went in these 3 years. My grandchildren are now 3 years old
    I myself cant believe that I have stepped into the 40th year of married life and also will be stepping into the 70th year of my life this year.
    Life is a vehicle which is driven with the help of wheels called FAMILY ut the journey is impossible without the fuel called FRIENDS. Let us not get overwhelmed by what life throws at us . Someday everything will make perfect sense. So for now let us laugh at the confusions and smile through tears.
    I have a lovable family. Though in the earlier years we had to struggle now we have settled and living a peaceful life though health problems are there which we have to face after sixty years. If we havea positive attitude and will power we can achieve anything in life.
    True lines for lifetime. Make arelation with someone who is not only proud to have you. But will take every risk just to be with you
    The above is so true . My dh has always been by my side during happiness and sadness. I cant forget the time when he was there with me in bringing up the children, helping me in everything while working, , when I was in bed for two months during my hip bone fracture.
    He has taken me to many places in India. We might not have gone in first class but have enjoyed going in second class. We had gone to most places with all my 3 chidlren before they completed their schooling.
    Three steps to enjoy life Ctrl+alt+del
    Control yourself, look for alternative solution and delete the situation which gives you tension
    Relationship does not need powerful eyes, a cute voice and a lovely face. It always needs a beautiful responsible heart with trust.
    My relationship with everyone has always been very good with friends and family. In all these years I have learnt that money is not important, it’s the love from everyone which gives us strength to enjoy life and lead a perfect life.

5 people like this.

2. aaral

aaral Silver IL'ite

Madam,
    Your words reflect the wisdom you have collected through your lifetime of experience. These word below are very wise a person following it will definitely achieve peace and happiness. Thank you for sharing.

"Control yourself, look for alternative solution and delete the situation which gives you tension".

1 person likes this.
  3. Aspire

Aspire Gold IL'ite

Thank you for sharing your experiences and life's pearl of wisdom. :bowdown

4. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijimma,
    You have translated the reflections of your life nicely in this snippet to very important lessons of life for us.
    . So true, Dear!

Great to read your post after a long time! [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Aaral dear welcome to my threads and thanks for the first fb and your lovely message.

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Aspire dear for your lovely message

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Kalyani dear for your lovely message and encouragement[