Life in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by adrija, Feb 29, 2008.

1. adrija

adrija Silver IL'ite

hello everybody,
    seems everybody r happy in sharing their view's & idea.thought of sharing my opinion on hyderabad. hydrebad is looking colourful then before say 10 yrs back. iam born & brought up at hyd.now there is lot of scope in every field say for jobs/entertainment/shopping etc. Other then traffic problem(devil):help we have good time here.There is rapid growth in every field. People here are very kind ,helpful with each other. bye c u

2. Uma Jogi

Uma Jogi Senior IL'ite

Hi IL's ,

Life in Hyderabad is cool n relaxing...:coffee !! Hyderabad reflects more of Unity in Diversity kind of concept..You can find people across India living @ Hyd. The Cross culture is growing rapidly now a days. Earlier the people were like not interested in public gatherings or some kind of group activities,but these days we can find people gather /celebrate their customs n cultures with all of their community.
    I've been living in Hyd past 8yrs, have a wonderful life in here. Got my first Job here, Met my Hubby here..!!
    Places i like to Hang out here are many..but my favourite place is TankBund road. Specially if u go for a walk early in the morning you can see a Beautiful sunrise.On particularly full moon days i n my hubby would spend some time around 9 pm night there watching the Full moon..having its reflections in the water and a the standing Legend Great Gautama Budha statue. We experience a scerene feeling there,,..!!
    And coming to the Western cluture impact , all the youth ..we can say 65% of the youth is addicted to Western cluture...These days pubs,discos n some Malls like Central , shoppers stop , Life style have been some Hangout places for these guys.
    Society here in Hyd is very Helpful.But i feel not always...!! ;-)
    My fav palce to shop is Abids n Koti.... other than these for more costly n lavish spending of our money we can afford to visit some places like Brisha , and other Designer shoppee...
    Ppl here would njoy Non-Veg :banana... especially Hyderabad Dum Biryani....the most delicious dish available here..You can get The Best taste at Paradise n Bawarchi....
    Trust me you Guys can Chillout! at Hyd....!!!!

3. Jaishree123

Jaishree123 Senior IL'ite

I m a fan of hyderabad too. born and brought up there , married there but now living in Botswana. just llove to hang around all the places in hyderabad.
    badi chowdi, koti , abids are my fav. shopping malls.
    I miss the chat and pani puri of gulzar houz.I miss my sweet charminar.

Jaishree

4. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

Hi ILites,

I stumbled upon this thread when was going through the old threads in Hyderabad forum.Nostalgic experiences of the members here made me refresh this thread again for our ILites.

So dear ILites share your life moments which might be either from your college days,work place,shopping,site seeing,food or anything associated with Hyderabad that freezed in your memoirs.

5. nirmal

nirmal New IL'ite

I came across this post while browsing this forum. I am a frequent user. I am from Hyderabad. The post represented the modern and fast growing Hyderabad. To someone who is not from Hyderabad and wants to know this is a great post. :thumbsup