1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Let's Take Life Easy..

Discussion in 'Interesting Shares' started by jayasala42, Oct 14, 2022.

1. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

A FB post:

After 30 years, night and day are same. (Even if we don't sleep for some days, we will learn to manage and go).
    After 40 years of age, studying more or studying less is the same (Less educated mostly bosses, earn more).
    After 50 years of age, beautiful, ugly, white, black, same. (No matter how beautiful you are, at this age, you will get wrinkles and dark spots on your face).
    After 60 years of age, the boss and the underwear are all same. (After retirement, everyone's status is the same).
    After 70 years of age, big house or small house are all the same (knee pain, stiffness, unwalking situation will come. Can only pluck in a few spaces).
    After 80 years, money or no money everything is same. (Can't spend too much, needs less, desires less).
    After 90 years of age, both male or female are same (Male qualities and female qualities.. Everything would have faded).
    After 100 years of age, whether lying down or walking, everything is the same (even if you can walk, there will be no work to do).
    So let's take life easy..
    Let us learn to be happy for what we have, let us stop feeling sad for what we don't have.
    Let us live happily.. [​IMG]jayasala42

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

I read long long ago:
    As a boy, I had lots of Time and energy but no money.
    As an adult I had money and Energy but no Time to enjoy.
    As retired man I have lots of Time & Money but no energy to enjoy.
    All three Time, Energy & Money only casanovas have.

umaakumar and messedup like this.