1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lets share our feelings -- Season 4

Discussion in 'Infants' started by Aadhusmom, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

:thumbsup Good for you! Dont stop now that you've made s start.

Palani is only 2 hours or so away for me so definitely no staying - we'll zip in and out! Happy mottai!

Good luck with that - although you certainly didnt look like you need to lose weight when we met.

I hope it turns out like that Ramya but I'm trying not to kill this relationship with too many expectations from the beginning - lets see. When's the maid back?

Happy happy bday to your LO! Hope you have a great party!

That card is so cute! And your tart sounds heavenly - please send me some virtually atleast!

We have one from Lifestyle which still works for us (stopped strapping him in long ago though). You might want to consider a booster chair - do a search, there's a thread somewhere in Infants or Toddlers on that.

OCPs are supposed to be started on the 5th day of periods but generally speaking you can start anytime. If the bleeding doesnt stop in 3-4 days time you might need to talk to your doc as you may need a pill with a higher dose.

Do be careful Poonam - that sounds scary. I did that once in Delhi in summer - the dry heat can do that to you. As for the BFing - maybe you should try upping your liquid intake first and se? Otherwise I guess you should start formula.

Last night was awful - power went off at 2 am and didnt come back till 10 am (something wrong at a transformer) and no sleep for A and me (DH slept through it all!). Well A slept early tonight and now I really need to hit the bed too!

V.

PS - Krithi - read the second Nagaswami book - 50-50 marriage - I really liked it.

2. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

Wanted to add - time for Feelings 5 maybe? Would the next person start it?

V.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.