Let's Fire Up Those Neurons!

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Jul 23, 2014.

1. gamma50g

gamma50g Gold IL'ite

@Viswamitra sir. Its incredible that I remember that womans statue that I learnt maybe in my 2nd grade .

Thyagarajan and Viswamitra like this.
  2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Anyone still trying to solve it, please let me know. I will post the answers by Friday of next week.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Puzzle #9253

I gave a task for ChatGPT to make a puzzle on Indus Valley Civilization. I have defined that the puzzle will be in the form of images directing the solvers through a keyword that can be associated with the image. It gave me the following suggestions:

1) Image 1 - Well-preserved seal with inscriptions - Keyword: Script or Seal
    2) Image 2 - A citiscape with well-planned streets and buildings - Keyword: Urban Planning
    3) Image 3 - A farmer tilling the land near a river - Keyword: Agricuture
    4) Image 4 - A sculpture of a deity with multiple arms - Keyword: Deities
    5) Image 5 - An ancient artifact depicting a trading scene - Keyword - Trade
    6) Image 6 - An ancient script of inscription - Keyword - Language or Script
    7) Image 7 - An archaelogical site or ruins - Archaeology
    8) Image 8 - An image of an ancient pot or vessel - Keyword: Pottery

I have given 6 out of 8 suggestions in my image puzzle which I could find from internet. The images are found by me but the puzzle was created by ChatGPT. If the clues are easier, credit goes to ChatGPT.

Credit for solvers: @Thyagarajan Sir and @gamma50g.

I am not sure whether anyone else used ChatGPT before for creating a puzzle. If not this is the first ChatGPT puzzle in this forum.

Thyagarajan and gamma50g like this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan Finest Post Winner

Thank you sir. I would like to but my wherewithal do not permit me to hv subscription for chatGPT. But when it was free I enjoyed questions to it and derived great pleasure in reading/viewing its output.
    Regards.

Viswamitra likes this.