Lets arrange a PLAYDATE for toddlers in Sharjah where we can meet!

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by Friendly1, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Friendly1

Friendly1 New IL'ite

Hi Sharjah friends,

I have joined the forum recently but was always interested to meet new people(who are also looking forward to making long-lasting friendships). This seems to be the best forum to meet like-minded people in Sharjah!!

Lets do something new..........arrange a playdate for toddlers (2-4 years)Why don't we plan to meet at a public place to start with?? I have a 2.5 yrs old son and i would love to see him mingle with toddlers in his age-group. Of course anybody with younger children or older children could join too. Then we could have two groups!!

Anybody interested to meet at Corniche or Qanat or Al Majaz or whereever we could chat and our toddlers could play.
    Lets do this fast as the weather will not be pleasant for long. We are moving towards another summer in Sharjah!!

Looking forward to hearing from you. Suggestions are most welcome.

Regards,
    Lee ( do go ahead and see a brief profile of mine)

2. charvihema

charvihema Gold IL'ite

hai leela
    welcome to il sharjah:cheers
    u r idea is very gud let us c
    where r u staying now? i am in al nahda area
    regards
    hema

3. Friendly1

Friendly1 New IL'ite

Hi Hema,

Thanks for your reply.

I live in KIng Faisal area so it is quite close to the Sharjah Corniche.. HOw long have you been living in Sharjah/UAE. What do you do in your free time.

Bye for now.

Lee

4. charuykhanna

charuykhanna New IL'ite

HI ,
    I am charu and i am staying in ROLLA actaully there are some ladies from mumbai INdian who are meeting in park near faysal masjid . I have started going there very recently i hav eone year daughter she enjoys playing there . i wih if you can come there once . You will find many people there .

regards
    charu