Let us pray together.

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by Shanvy, Mar 18, 2007.

1. devikanthi

devikanthi Senior IL'ite

Dear Anjana,

I too will pray for your mom and I am sure she will recover soon. I love my mother a lot and I can understand what mother means to us. So dont worry and we all are with you.

Dev

2. vmur

vmur Silver IL'ite

Dear Anjana,

I pray to God to give your mom the strength to undergo the surgery and a painless quick recovery. Please do not worry, everything will be fine.

Regards
    Vidya

3. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Anjana,

I wish and pray the god for your mom's speedy recovery.Don't worry we all are there for you.all our prayers will be answered.

Regards,
    USHA

4. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear shanvy,
    consider me in, nice thoughts for others is great any day, i will also include geetha's mom here....regards sunkan

5. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Daer Anjana,
    Hope your mom undergoes the surgery successfully and she will be in my prayers for a speedy recovery too!

6. anjana

anjana Bronze IL'ite

Vandhana- I am at loss for words. You are so sweet to remember and post it here. This really means a lot to me.I am sure God is listening and will definitely answer our prayers.Thank you dear.

Cheer-Thank you very much and for including my mom in your prayers.My spirits are up after reading your post sweet Cheer.

Mohana-You are always quick in praying for others. Yes prayers are powerful and thanks a lot dear.

Ammukutty- We have never interacted as of today and this really means a lot to me.This really shows how sweet of a person you are.Thank you very much dear.

Priya-Thanks a lot Priya. Group prayers really does miracles and thanks for including my mother in your daily prayers. Very sweet of you.

Malathy-Thank you Malathy. I feel God will definitely take care of my mother with so many IL'tes praying for her.This could not have happened without you.

Dev-Thank you so much Dev, another IL ite who I have not interacted till today praying for my mother means a lot to me. This shows how caring and sweet you are.

Vmur-Thanks for your prayers Vidya. You are very sweet and your post does give me the strength to face this ordeal.

Usha-Thanks Usha for including my mom in your prayers.Very thoughtful, and you are still in my prayers daily.

Sudha-Thanks dear Sudha. I believe prayers do move mountains and so many of you praying the outcome will be positive.
    Thanks everybody will keep you posted and I am positive everything will go well.

Love,

7. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anjana,

I noticed this thread yesterday and have already included your dear mother in my prayers. She will be just fine. God will watch over her. Take heart.
    Sorry I am late in writing here.

L, Kamla

8. anjana

anjana Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kamla,
    Sorry for what??, when you have included my mom, that is all I need.Thanks a lot and you are still in my prayers. Hope God has granted your wish.
    Love,

9. jothi

jothi Senior IL'ite

Dear Anjana,

I just came across this thread. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your mother. The power of joint prayer works miracles. God will definitely hear all our prayers. She will be fine.

Love,
    Jothi.

10. sheshin

sheshin Gold IL'ite

Dear Anjana
    I wish your mom to have a smooth surgery and speedy recovery.Do not worry all IL'ites prayers are with you.
    Love
    Neelima