Let us pray together.

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by Shanvy, Mar 18, 2007.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Yes tej,
    it is quite true.
    I feel, that if it does not happen, god has something better for us than what we wanted.......who knows the small blessings in disguise which we don't recognise......his ways of telling us he is there .

love,
    shanthi

2. ramya_psk

ramya_psk Senior IL'ite

Hi all,

i want all IL members to pray for me.After 45 days i had my periods usually after 5 days it will stop,but this time it didnt stop i am getting spotting everyday.i got the appointmnent only next week .nowadays i am taking tablets to stop the periods.i dont want this to happen again.i am not able to enjoy my married life and not able to spend time with my husband bcoz of this problem .i dont have much friends here.everyday i am sitting in the pujaroom and crying .i believe in god .we r planning for baby and becoz of this period irregularity it is getting delayed.sometime i used to think of going back to india ,but if i go back everybody r asking about the kid.pls pray for me that the period should stop without taking any tablet.

ramya

3. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ramya,

Don't worry dear...Have faith in god...everything will be alright....

Try to cheerup with your marriage days incident and after fixtion days with your hubby,so that both can relax.....

I can understand your state,when you say i cry before god,becoz i was doing same till few days before...as even i delivered a kid thru c-section but unfortunately lost her with in 5days due to some compication....

Now i just left everything to god, i have strong hope that god will bless me surely ,thats fine.. Let him give whenever he wish to... i feel very light and normal now-a-days...

I'l pray for you....be happy... Usha

Last edited: Mar 31, 2007
  4. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ramya,
    I feel very heavy on reading your post.
    Please stop crying, Ramya. The more you get depressed, the more problematic, your symptoms & condition will become.
    Please read my mail in the initial posts in this column to vivbass ( I think). Start giving auto-suggestions & keep your chin up. We are all here to pray for you & just assure yourself that God is grace personified; but our tough periods have to be gone through.
    Try to keep your mind diverted by pursuing whtever interests you like, chanting shlokas, reading books, going for a stroll, enjoying nature... the list is endless.
    We are all with you, dear Ramya & all will be well soon.:-D
    Love,
    Chithra.

5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ramya,

I shall pray for you. Please do not neglect going to a doctor and getting medical advice and follow up. Take care and best of luck

Usha, your prayers and trust in God will not go unanswered. Best of luck

L, Kamla

6. anjana

anjana Bronze IL'ite

Dear Ramya,
    Don't you worry dear,cheer up. I am sure things will be okay pretty soon. Just have faith in God and try to draw positive energy within yourself. This really helps when you are in distress. We are there to pray for you. Good luck.

Dear Usha,
    You will surely be there in my prayers and things will work your way. Every cloud has a silver lining Usha.

Love,

7. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear Ramya,

Do not stress yourself more , that can lead to making this condition worse! Follow docs advice, try to look for alternate treatments like homeopathy etc....sometimes these help where alleopathy fails! Stay positive like all the others have said and we are all there here for you and will be in or prayers!

And Usha , you seem to be so brave , i am sure you will see a bright time soon..... good times always follow a bad time!

8. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Kamala,Anjana&Sudha,

Thanks a lot....Even I was crying whole time past 1year....when i turned back to see my life i can imagine me with crying face only...

When we all were happily waiting to see the kid and lift her....we only were allowed to see her in ICU for few minutes...I saw her only one....cute rose!!!

I use to cry like any even after coming here before god, always use to be very dull..that i lost everything and doesn't mingle with others also.....

When i had a checkup,doctor said everything is normal. Then i felt why should i make my hubby feel down, lets enjoy this life, i left everything at the feet of god,i know he won't cheat us.....Now i feel very light and normal...

Last edited: Mar 31, 2007
  9. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

hello usha,
    i really feel happy for u,u r gr8,:clapsee how did u changed ur self,defl'y i'll pray for u,eagerly waiting to hear good news from u soon,all the best. after reading ur post i got some energy,thanx for ur post.
    dear ramya,iam daily praying for u.:)

10. ramya_psk

ramya_psk Senior IL'ite

my dearest IL friends,

i was not feeling well and saw ur mails only now,i felt very happy that i have got many friends and well wishers though we havent seenface to face.thank u so much.i will surely follow ur words and i will try to be happy and not think abt my health and feel bad. thak u once again.

ramya