Let us pray together.

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by Shanvy, Mar 18, 2007.

1. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

Hi

Its really a nice thought to pray for others.

I too join the group to pray for Geetha's mom for her speedy recovery.
    May god bless her in good health.

2. Priya Amarnath

Priya Amarnath Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kamla

I do understand the need for your privacy. I shall include you in my prayers, I am sure things will be alright very soon.

Love and regards
    Priya

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamala,

I sincerely pray for you. You need not reveal what you are going through. whatever it is... doesn't matter. My prayers are there for you.

love
    shanthi.

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Il's

I want to include one of il(do not know if i can reveal the id) is under stress due to her health problem.

Want you all to include her in your prayers.

Love,
    shanthi

5. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamla,
    You are very much in my prayer - please remember.
    But let us all remember, our duty stops with praying. It is God's will if we are granted immediately. If it is delayed, there is some hidden message Universe is conveying to us by the delay & we must not lose heart. We must be very clear on this.
    We must not have the attitude
    அரச மரத்தைச் சுத்திட்டு அடிவயத்தைத் தொட்டுபாத்துண்டாளாம்
    We must also assure ourselves that by not answering just what we ask for, God has greater & better plans for us in fulfilling our wish. We must thank him in advance for whatever He has willed for us.
    This does help us a lot in our emotional being.
    Love,
    Chithra.

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Dear chitra,

very sound advice for everyone. we need to condition our mind. that prayer alone does not complete everything. we have to do our duties to the fullest and then surrender to god.

I know of people who "adivaithai thadavindein suthuva...:-D ". Patience is not there.

One more thing i want to tell, be clear when you pray/wish. Because what you wish is what you get:wink:.

Someone i know did not want to get married to a widower (which was being forced on her). she used to pray, i don't want to marry the widower, i dont mind suffering for getting married to a first...You guessed it right, she got her wish, she got married , but had to suffer like in hell.

love,
    shanthi.

7. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shanthi,
    This is why in our pujas & homams, sankalpams are made. My guru says, 'You must hit the nail on the head". Think of your intention very clearly & lucidly.Infact I write down a list whom all I want to include in my prayers everday specifically besides Loka samastha. That way, I don't feel guilty of leaving out somebody whom I have promised to pray for.
    Ofcourse, this is one's individual rhythm, as well !
    Love,
    Chithra.

8. sihi

sihi Senior IL'ite

A very noble idea to have started this thread, Shanvy. I too would like to join all of you in this collective prayer.

Here's praying for Geetha's mother's speedy recovery.

Vivbass - as others have mentioned...please don't give up your positive attitude and take care of your health..eat well balanced food and always think positive....blowing some BABY DUST to you.

Kamala...hang in there....I know from all your posts that you are a very strong and confident person...you sure will emerge out of this tough situation very soon.

Last year I had a very very rough phase in my life too....due to in-laws problems, to the extent that my hubby would not speak to me or our new-born daughter for months. I was devastated...but with the support of some really good friends and meditation I was able to keep my mind stable and was strong and confident. Things are for sure turning around now...am happy that god gave me courage and strength in those tough times......managing alone in this country with no social and moral support and that too with a small baby was tough.

Love and Regards,
    Sihi

9. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dearest Chithra,

Many heartfelt thanks for your words. I knew that your prayers are assured.
    " Jo thum thodo piya, mein nahi thodun re"...has been my chant. I know blessings may not come in the form we seek, but then, He will atleast give us the strength to bear, I hope. I don't ever want to leave the optimism and hope.
    I am very touched by your words.
    Thanks for being there.

L, Kamla

10. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sihi,

Just like your name, your message too was very sweet. Thank you.

L, Kamla