Leens School

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by melaiene, Aug 23, 2012.

1. monavy

monavy New IL'ite

hi navis

Can you list down the schoold who have not yet started admissions? This ud benefit all of us.

2. nishi11

nishi11 Junior IL'ite

Hi Navis,

thanks for the information. I have called up many schools and they say they are not taking admissions right now.Now this i think means their seats are full(registrations forms process is done with) and only the admissions results are to be announced. Am I on the right path? I am just trying to figure out schools where registration(forms) process is open as I could not fill the forms due to untimely arrival here. Preferably looking for CBSE schools instead of international as there session for international will start only in September which is quite late.

3. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

hi,nishi

wait for2more week.hope schools will stabilize with the process and give out open statement .for more quries u can mail to info@adec.ac.ae

4. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

hi, nishi

schools even give out admission even after the starting of the academic yr. so dont worry.wait for fewmore days sure to get admission

5. nishi11

nishi11 Junior IL'ite