1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Le Charming Connections reignited!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Megalife, Feb 21, 2012.

1. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Sali aadhi gharwali is such a taken for granted concept!!

2. mansimahi

mansimahi Gold IL'ite

Interesting topic....beautifully written.

Apart from the workplace and social flirting... today, the digital world and the internet is the latest place for flirting. Here, no body language, no gestures required, only words are needed and what is more, flirting is done without eye-contact and therefore all the more easier, far more quicker, racier and bolder with equally devastating consequences as flirting in a workplace or a social circle. It is a fact that people are far more willing to disclose personal secrets / fantasies and are more bold from behind the computer screen on the net...therefore the process of flirting and crossing the line may escalate more quickly into an EMA. Internet gives a false sense of security that nothing will come out of just chatting and most ppl tell themselves that they are never going to meet in person anyway...so it wouldnt technically be "cheating".

Married ppl...if at all they must flirt...let them flirt with their spouses....there is no better way to keep the romance in the marriage alive ;)

2 people like this.
  3. mansimahi

mansimahi Gold IL'ite

I hear you Tanoshi.... I know of a couple here where the husband is a compulsive flirt...and that too not a charming one but an obnoxious flirt. Many women have told the wife about him, but she is in absolute denial and accuses the other women of casting their eyes on her husband. It had become so bad that they dont get invited anywhere anymore...

4. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

I can understand her situation there. Even though they both know their problems, they'd decide to deal with them behind closed doors and to others, its always as if nothing's wrong. I pity the girl having to go through all that and she too is in denial. What can we do as outsiders about it? Nothing!!

And very rightly said about Internet flirting Sumitha. That is so fitting with the current days.

5. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Very well said, Sumitha!

For all you know , Even if the wife questions the hubby about this, he must be accusing her of "non-trusting","cheap","suspective" wife and giving her all fundaas of how great he is and how supportive she should be and how much he loves her.I pity those wives who do not use their brain and instincts in those cases.They get carried away by their hubby's charming words.

6. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dear Tanosii
    Hats off girl for your interesting FBs.....I will zero down on this.....
    It takes all sorts of people to make the world.....and it is upto us to deal with these types of creeps, to each his own. ........deliberate misleads, playing with emotions and finally acting like a "saint" is something really pathetic!
    Mega

1 person likes this.
  7. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi Bhuvnidhi
    I think most of these girls try to match up with the "sally concept", and men play along and the wife remains a passive onlooker. I have heard of this but never actually given it a close thought. Thanks for bringing this up.
    Mega

8. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi SriVidya
    Your Fbs and opinions are not new to me, I keep reading them often, your view points are very interesting.
    In this particular case I did warn her, so her acting naive at the end of the whole episode doesn't warrant justification.....she led him on intentionally for obvious reasons like stated by me before. All of us (including her) knew how sensitive this boy was; may be if she had tried these ploys with a tougher person he would have just brushed it off (like those old flames)......poor chap, a wasted life, I shoud say. He was a genius in making, I knew his mother very well; the pain I saw it her eyes spoke volumes.....sorry for dragging on....just went back in time.
    Mega

9. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi Mansi
    Where have you been.....missed you for awhile....thanks for joining in. Cyber love is a world of escapism, though I cannot understand what pleasure can be derived by just talking to a PC? And when the emotional tangle becomes unbearable, they sit and realise their folly. And how can you share your inner thoughts with a starnger?
    Mega

10. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dear Bhuvnidhi
    "harmless" flirting; I am yet to understand this! Somebody somewhere is always hurt, only thing the intensity varies.
    Mega