Laughter Can Cure All Diseases...

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Reenae, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Reenae

Reenae Bronze IL'ite

SUISIDE
    Sardarji is trying to commit suicide on the railway tracks and he takes along some wine and chicken with him.

Somebody stops him and asks "kyon bhai, ye sab kyon leke baithe ho?"

Sardarji replies "Saali train late aati hai kahin bhook se na marjaun"

THE EXAM
    Sardar Gurbachan Singh is appearing for his University final examination.
    He takes his seat in the examination hall, stares at the question paper for five minutes, and then in a fit of inspiration takes his shoes off and throws them out of the window.

He then removes his turban and throws it away as well. His shirt, pant, socks and watch follow suit.

The invigilator, alarmed, approaches him and asks what is going on.

Oye, I am only following the instructions 'Answer in brief'.

BANANA PEEL
    So this sardarji is walking the other day and comes across a banana peel on the road.

Can you guess what he might be thinking??

Saala aaj bhi girna padega!!!

BREAKING A MIRRORKanjibhai and Ramjibhai were getting ready for the company awards dinner for the best salesman.

Kanjibhai was in the running to win an award that evening and wanted to make sure he looked his best when he claimed his prize.

He felt his luck was with him and was sure to win.

He stood in front of the mirror to fix his tie but the mirror was crooked, so he reached over to straighten it out and it came crashing down on the floor.

"Oh no," said Kanjibhai. "Now I am going to have seven years bad luck."

"Nonsense," said Ramjibhai. My uncle once broke a mirror and he didn't have seven years bad luck."

"Really?" said Kanjibhai, feeling much better knowing that.
    "Yeah really," said Ramjibhai. "He died that day."

RSVP
    Kanjibhai was preparing wedding cards for their son at the printers.

Kanjibhai was not very good at English so he asked the printer to help him.

After the printer had presented Kanjibhai with a draft , Kanjibhai quickly pointed out that the " RSVP " was missing .

The printer was surprised by Kanjibhai's knowledge and asked him if Kanjibhai knew what it meant.

Kanjibhai started to think and after much thought he replied :

"Vait! I remember! I remember! RSVP!! It means "Remember, Send Vedding Present!"