1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Laughed at myself in Bhagavat Gita's way. Be careful naan ennaiye thaan sonnen

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by CHINCHILLA, Jul 16, 2013.

1. CHINCHILLA

CHINCHILLA Gold IL'ite

Title should be ennai ninachen ... Sirichen..:bowdown

I don't want to bore you people with ittybitty details.

1. I painted my living room with dark red called plum runner last week .. duh

2. When decorating the living room yesterday i just made my hubby's life hell. I want this particular painting/ picture , this particular nail should be used to hang it, i was yes yelling at him for smearing his sweating accidentally on my precious red painted wall. :rant Made a big deal, had a loooong face.

3. When he was using the nails on the wall , i was very tensed not to make more marks, because any small scratches will look very obivious on the " red painted wall". On top of it i did not like one black and white painting, because there was
    Less white and more black/ grey.

4. I wanted return it yesterday at any cost , otherwise i won't be alive :spin. Wanted to do it right away. My hubby was asking to return it this wk. You all know my answer ..yes..big No..

5. We went to the store return it and went to other store hardly spent not exaggerating 5 mts in the store. Didn't like the paintings there.

6. Came out and saw our 10 months old brand new Audi Q5was hit by a old lady severly damaged on the passenger side door. She was trying to park directly opposite spot , instead of hitting the brake she hit the gas .. I don't know how but she damged our Q5 . Thank god she was ok.

7. Our Audi is in body shop now.

Moral of the story: I leave it you for your imagination.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
    5 people like this.

2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Oh Chinchilla, so sorry about your car! It is such a bummer but sometimes we cannot help it. I am glad you took it in the right spirit.

As for the moral, I think that painting must have loved your beautiful red wall that it wanted to stay :)

Love your attitude and enjoy your newly painted walls and ....the car after it's return.

3. CHINCHILLA

CHINCHILLA Gold IL'ite

Thank you for your reply Srama. Yeah.. I thought I also get old one day but I want to make sure at the time not ramming any car which was parked/well behaved:thumbsup.
    My hubby [​IMG]was firmly telling me what happened was not in our control but how to react to that situation was in our control. So agreed :coffee.

Hope this incident makes me more matured to handle things in better way,

like not making my hubby's life hell when(only) hanging the picture :rotfl

1 person likes this.
  4. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

chinchilla,

I agree - it is how we react. I am also learning. As for older people who drive in the US, I am sympathetic yet I have seen so many incidents that could have been avoided. Oh well.

Anyways I like this write up and think moving this write up to snippets will give it more visibility and get responses as well. Since I cannot send you a PM, I would be happy to move it if you wish! Please do let me know.

1 person likes this.
  5. CHINCHILLA

CHINCHILLA Gold IL'ite

@srama: Sure.. No problem .. You can move this to snippet section. Btw thanks for your reply and effort.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear CHINCHILA,

I love your spirit the way you handled the situation.When things are not in our hands,,,enjoy them...

Love,
    Bhavna

1 person likes this.
  7. CHINCHILLA

CHINCHILLA Gold IL'ite

True Bhavnaji...[​IMG] enjoying..

8. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

oops, sorry about all that. Just a small thought, when in a bad mood, or tensed, don't hurry up on things. instead relax, and do things in their own pace..

1 person likes this.
  9. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Ouch! For a brief moment (till I saw your reply to Sabitha) I imagined worse outcomes - not for the car, but for you. I must agree, your husband is an angel - for coming with you on demand, asking you to adjust how you looked at the events instead of blowing up your head (I am not suggesting he should have, but that is what most husbands made of flesh and blood would have done and not let the wife forget it ever till she breathed). So count your blessings too. :-D

1 person likes this.
  10. CHINCHILLA

CHINCHILLA Gold IL'ite

well said Satchi. I 'm still learning.

1 person likes this.