1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Latest trends

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by hydgrr, Jan 15, 2008.

1. hydgrr

hydgrr Bronze IL'ite

Hi ILs,
    I'm going to visit india next month for just 12 days and those 12 days too i have so many marriages and commitments [​IMG]......but i want to do some quick shopping ...can someone suggest me where in hyderabad can I get nice designer wear sarees and salwar kameez.....also can someone tell me what are the latest trends in sarees and salwars in india currently..i have a huge clothes shopping to do as I lot 60lbs recently and all my old clothes are loose....and i attend lots of indian parties here and feel embarrassed to wear indian clothes...Please help me

Also could someone suggest from where can i get good collection of junk jewelery for daily use, I'm looking basically for ear rings.

Thanks in advance.
    Priya

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2013

2. Meeta

Meeta Bronze IL'ite

Hi Dear,
    I just came back from my India trip last month..........you will be amazed to see the changing fashion of Indian clothes..........amazing.........
    Being a clothoholic...........I brought many sarees and dresses........so, probably I can share my experience of shopping.
    Now-a-days, the stone work has become the fashion trends, especially of chiffon material and it looks fabulous........to GOTA work/or Jardosi work is also in mashion along with Kundan studdings in paloos and border of sarees. These materials are real heavy, but with little care anybody can handle it.
    Even on traditional sarees like Pata, people have started doing Kundan/stone studding......it only enhances the beauty.......
    I have no idea about shopping centers in Hydrabad, so can't help on this part........
    And most of the Saree houses use to have the matching Jwelleries with them.......so, u will find accessories to go with ur sarees also.
    Abt colours, black is alwyas in fashion but vibrant colors are now in vogue, like Rani colour/yellow/green............etc.
    Share what u decide to buy.

3. hydgrr

hydgrr Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Meeta for sharing your tips.,..but due to some unexpected circumstances I'm not going to India this month but shall be going sometime this year. Shall def share my shopping experience whenever I go :queen
    -priya

4. Meeta

Meeta Bronze IL'ite

Hi Priya,
    But you have ur sister's marriage.........
    Sorry for intruding into ur personal matter.......
    Anyways, u can share ur experience of shopping later.
    Regards.

5. hydgrr

hydgrr Bronze IL'ite

Hi Meeta,
    Thanks for remembering that I have my sister's marriage....but since past few days my husband is not doing well...hence i have decided to stay back as there is noone to take care of him while I'm away...eways i might go to India sometime in may or october....but for now i'm not going :frown:
    -Priya

6. Meeta

Meeta Bronze IL'ite

Oh Sweetie, so sad.
    Anyways, your requirement is more here....so, take care and enjoy when u will go to India in Oct..........
    Bye.