1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Laser Surgery

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by safa, May 24, 2006.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear safa y dont u try inserting a lense which is very good...many have benefitted...or i can give u a yoga treatment....if u want it kindly let me know i will post it for u..it is time consuming but the results r grt...two options to u now ...all the best..regards sunkan...

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2006
  2. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

still confused...

Ridheeeeeeeeeee....you have added my heart beat..

we both DILs (MIL has we two) are suffering short sight, both tried contact lenses ,
    at last reached in the decision to do laser surgery!
    our family makes us funny some times when we make mistakes when watching tv or some body coming home or laugh at people who are not familiar.. [​IMG]
    now our hubbies IMAGINE after doing laser, they should have held our hands! [​IMG]
    there remains one month before vacation and so am trying to get more informations..

Sundari,
    pls send me yoga information.Thanks in advance.

Last edited: May 26, 2006
  3. nirupama

nirupama New IL'ite

I had laser surgery

Hi Safa,

I had laser surgery for Myopia (short sight) 2 years back in Udhi Eye Clinic in Alwarpet. Recnetly they have opened a hi-tech Opthalmic unit in Alwarpet near the signal and are doing hi-tech latest treatments.

Laser surgery is very simple & painless as mentioned by Prathi. You can get it done in a couple of hours. Eye would remain slightly swollen & watering for a day to three days, but after that you should be ok. Till now I have no side effects and my vision is clear. In fact, I work almost the whole day in computers.

Good Luck, Safa.

4. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

hello Nirupama!

It was very heartening reply Nirupama..Thanks!
    I had been waiting for a person who has done it herself..
    so many thanks.

Last edited: May 27, 2006
    1 person likes this.
  5. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

Yoga

Dear safa,this was tried by my father's friend who was into his 50+ ...early in the morning as the sun rises...go out in the open verandah if u have or terrace..sit down in the ordinary position like padmasana if u can cross ur leg...one over the other....and now concentrate on a vision far away....and some thing near too..now close ur eyes take a deep breath and open to the vision far away like a tree or something green...then close again for some time and breathe deep then open to something near....do it alternatively for some time this defenitely help u to throw ur glass away as the gentleman was also a glass wearer....hope been of help...this is nature cure so no instant result but the positive result is for sure...hope been of help...regards sundarikannan

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2006