1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Laloo;s Milky Ways and other Silly Matters

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Laloo's Milky Ways and Other Silly Matters

Yesterday,I was watching the Railway Budget, in the morning, and was watching the Ministers in the Lok Sabha behaving like goons.Even after Laloo has reduced fares,has introduced new Trains,Smart Cards, and announced new initatives,and a profit of 25000 crores, the oppostion accused him of presenting an election Budget.

Hats off to Laloo.I thought he was a bufoon,who was keen on introducing Earthenware Kullads, and Lassis in the trains.But this Dehati has turned the tables around, and even become a study matter for all IIM's and given lectures to the learned Warton's and Oxford guy.

At night i saw Prannoy Roy of NDTV,suited booted,interviewing Lallo on a Video Screen.It was funny to see Prannoy calling Laloo Sir,when a few years back they were making fun of him.And it was funnier hearing Laloo talk in his Bihari English, and it had me in splits.PR asked LPY if he had incorporated some of Rabri Devi's ideas in the Rail budget, and he said, I maintain secrecy,but she did give good suggestions which I implemented.Smart Guy really, better than the best.

A friend told me, that they interviewed the 12 kids of Laloo about the budget, though i did not watch it, and it must have been hilarious.I remember, a few years back when Laloo in an interview to "New York Times" had replied, in repsonse to how come he had 12 kids, he said, I never wear undies under my Dhoti.! He said " I just have to walk around the cot where Rabri Devi is sleeping, and she gets pregnant ! Well Well Well.this guys seems very fertile eh ! His pollen is very potent i must say.

Laloo also said, that I can call these 12 children my own,but there are so many minsters, who have 50 children reoaming all around the country, but cant call them their own.

Laloo said I have milked the Railways well,and it is like a cow, just that u should know how to milk it well.This reminds me of how Laloo made money white when he was the CM of Bihar.they had a few cows and buffaloes for home consumption.Laloo showed in the returns crores of Rupees each year as income from the sale ofmilk from these bouvines.When the Income Tax Dept started to investigate it,they found that Laloo could only do this, if a 200 kg cow gave 2000 litres of milk every day, only then this was possbible.Also Laloo said he sells the manure of these animals,and each animal had to **** a 1000 kgs for Laloo to sell trucks of manure everyday.Even then this guy was ingenious.

Deepika Pudukone - Now we come to the latest flavour of the year,Deepika.It seems ,according to newspapers,Yuvraj Singh did not perform well , because Deepika was shooting for a movie in Australia,and Yuvi became very possessive about her, so she started to ignore him, not picking up his calls.Yuvi was mentally disturbed, and hence his poor performance.and last heard,Deepika is now involved with Rishi Kapoor's son.This lady is like the bee, which flies from falower to flower to take in the new smells.Smart female.Yuvi's good performance may be bcs he has gotton over her, and maybe found someone else better.

Abdul Cutting Master - We used to have a cutting and pattern Master called Abdulbhai.I used to joke with him, that u are lucky you can marry 4 times,rather commit 4 mistakes, but i can just do one.He said,in Saudi Arabia where he used to work before he joined us, that the Sultanant says, that divorce yr wife after she has had 3 kids, because her blood turns to water, just like a lady buffalo,it seems after 3 kiddie buffallo's are born, the mother is sent to the butcher.

So this Abdul master has 3 wives, one in his home town, one in another town where he used to work, and one over here.He says he feels lonely, so decided to get the third one.

Blood turning to water is a new one for me really.I keep learning new things every day.

Dont go off to sleep please.If u have read it, then comment on it.I will match the readership and the comments and they must match, otherwise i will take Sanyas from here.With that threat, Yawn,Ciao.

KAMAL MAHTANI

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji,

I am just remembering, "desh ka bacha bacha bole chak de railways" from his budget speech.

Regarding PR he knows who is the flavour right now..otherwise from a election news analyst to a news channel group... would not have been possible...

So no rakhee sawant...i think laloo's virility has compensated for the lack of RS.

Yuvraj, would have asked his Dad to cast deepika in his movie, so he is playing better???

coming to blood becoming water...concept is new....

anyway you can be rest assured your blogs don't induce sleep...as i am still sitting and replying....

3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji
    Thanks for another set of news........yes read about the budget in Shanthi's thread laloo's railway budget............I think where ever Laloo somes it has to be some thing interesting..........
    Keeping aside RS you have picked up a new heroine...............
    Your write up........I don't think anyone can go to sleep..........
    blood turning into water it is really something new..........
    Please Kamalji keep learning so that we all here know that you will surely share it with us which will be helpful for us to learn too...........

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Shanti.

See a movie was made with yr name " Om Shanti Om ".So u are more famous than me eh !

In front of Laloo's virility ,Rakhee Sawant pales in comparision.HAHA.

See it is good if my blogs keep u awake so u can REply top them.Thanks for the nice comments, and being the first ones they are valuable.

Thanks and regards.kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Aruna,

See u have to pay Guru Dakshi to me, to learn from me what i keep learningBow

Thanks for the nice comments.Keep awake and write comments on my blogs.HAHA.Regards.kamal