1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

lalitashastranam/vishnusahastranam in sanskrit/eng for better pronounciation

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by flyingkite, Dec 20, 2009.

1. flyingkite

flyingkite Senior IL'ite

Dear Chitvish,

May God bless with u with all the happiness and health as u r a torchbearer for many of us who look for the answers. I have started reading vishnusahastranam and lalitasahastranam in sanskrit in a puja group and the power and peace which I feel when I read it is so intense that await eagerly for the puja day to come and hear the most wonderful shlokas in the world. :)

My regret is I am unable to pronounce it properly, being new to it and havent read sanskrit before. Hence I am looking for a hyphenated, puncuated english version of both lalitasahastranam and vishnusahastranam to be able to rejoice the recitation more. I have heard that some Girr Agency has printed that book in english. I wud be greatful if u can upload the PDF version of it.

I live in UAE and in India, delhi while this book is found in bangalore or in south. Hopefully u wud be able to resolve my problem.

And yes, Thank u for the Most wonderful Photo of Deviji.

Regards

2. flyingkite

flyingkite Senior IL'ite

thanks u so much. I am looking something like this as attached! IF u can find lalitasahastranaam like this, it wud be great!

regards

Attached Files:

3. Vijaya@17

Vijaya@17 Silver IL'ite

Hi

Here is what you asked for. Your wish my command !!!!

Attached Files:

4. flyingkite

flyingkite Senior IL'ite

wow Vijaya.. Thanks a Lot! U made my day! Now u can ask any return gift u want lol!

By the way, where did u get it from? I had been searching for ages it seems.

Thanks again!

5. BlrRaghavendra

BlrRaghavendra New IL'ite

Dear Flyingkite,

Pls check if this attachment (from the web) helps (similar to one posted by Vijaya mam)

Thank you

Attached Files: