1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lakshmi "The Powerfull Man"

Discussion in 'Movies' started by RamyaManasa, Jan 28, 2006.

1. RamyaManasa

RamyaManasa New IL'ite

Hi all

Recently I had seen "Lakshmi" movie of Venkatesh. The movie was upto the expectations of the fance and this is an all time record of hero venkatesh and hit all the other movie collections.

Even the story seems to be a cluster of some old movies, the direction was good.
    Two songs were good and the others were average. Choreography was good for two songs the screenplay to these songs were good and reminded the film "Raja" once again.

Ultimately the movie was above average and one can see it once.

2. iRUS

iRUS New IL'ite

This is my personal expericence and nothing to do with others............
    I went to the movie, after 30min I could not belive that human emotions can be picturised that well.....by seeing the sentimental scenes of Talli, Chelli, Annnaya.......I could not resist to run out of the theater.....I ran, ran, ran till I could spot my bike in the parking lot.....but to my badluck the guy did not permit me to take my bike...I could not even bear the hot sun out side.......and had to return back to my seat and watch the movie...........oooohhhhhhh...You know...I was drowned by the tears which the audience in the theater poured down.......Good emotional Flick.

3. iRUS

iRUS New IL'ite

Laxmi...The manhandling of Audience

This is my personal expericence and nothing to do with others............
    I went to the movie, after 30min I could not belive that human emotions can be picturised that well.....by seeing the sentimental scenes of Talli, Chelli, Annnaya.......I could not resist to run out of the theater.....I ran, ran, ran till I could spot my bike in the parking lot.....but to my badluck the guy did not permit me to take my bike...I could not even bear the hot sun out side.......and had to return back to my seat and watch the movie...........oooohhhhhhh...You know...I was drowned by the tears which the audience in the theater poured down.......Good emotional Flick.

4. rama mohan reddy

rama mohan reddy New IL'ite

I agree with you...

:clap what ever irus said is true......I am personally a victim of this great movie..........