Ladies officewear Tailors in chandigarh

Discussion in 'Northern and Central Indian States' started by Justshopping123, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Justshopping123

Justshopping123 New IL'ite

Hi everyone on this forum,

I am pretty new here on this forum and I am from Australia.

I was wondering if anyone knows the ladies Tailors in Chandigarh who can stitch my Punjabi suits and formal Shirts and Trousers for office wear.

If there are not many tailors around who can stitch Ladies Formal clothing can you please suggest what are the best stores like allen solly where I can buy readymade clothes.

Thanks,

Navu:)

2. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

hi navu
    as suggested by raman , even i feel best place to shop is sec 17 , but now lot of good stores have come in various malls like in zirakpur and city centre.
    as for stiching punjabi suits , you can try a botique near the area u live, i can pm u some botique address .

3. Justshopping123

Thanks For Replying Raman,

What I was thinking the stitched shirts and trouser have better fitting and quality especially I am after pure cotton shirts thats why I was thinking to Get a tailor who can stitch.

When it comes to wearing professional clothes the stitched one have always better cloth quality that we can choose and also the fitting.

Whereas in the readymade ones we dont have any choice.

By the you know any good ladies boutiques as I have read few names But not quite sure where to Go As I have got only 2 weeks top get my shopping done and clothes stitched.

Regards,
    Navu

4. Justshopping123

Yes Please Pm of addresses.

Thanks

5. raminderkaur

raminderkaur Bronze IL'ite

6. shivanithakur

shivanithakur Silver IL'ite

Hi Navu,

For punjabi suits I will suggest to contact Rupali at 07696150005, she is running a boutique and exporting her creation at Canada, US & UK. you can also check her at fb rupalikapila/kaanhacreations

for business suits, please contact KC Tailors, SCO. 824, Sector 22 A, just opp.parade ground, chandigarh.

Regards/ Shivani