1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Ladies from St.Louis - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in St. Louis' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. MonicaBalaji

MonicaBalaji New IL'ite

Hi,

I'm residing in the same city for abt a year now. Very glad to see my city members here.

Well, to introduce myself, Im a SAHM of a 9 month old son. My native is Trichy and moved to Chennai after marriage. Now im here in O'Fallon.

Thou im an electronics engr by graduation, i used to work in a reputed s/w concern. These days my job has changed to home making and baby sitting. And I love and feel proud of my current job too.

I'm lil social, lil shy, lil organized, lil artistic, lil innovative and love to keep my day interesting and fun-filled.

Thou im not an expert, I'm very much into cooking and crocheting. watching movies tamil/telugu/hindi/english from web and from DVD's in county library is yet another pastime of mine. Chatting with friends and surfing web keeps me updated.
    Above all, singing rhymes, playing with my son are notable ones these days.

I would like to give away a word about this site...... its..... All-in-One.
    Enormous happenings, encouraging activities, excellent sharing and all exclusively for indian ladies....Hats off to the founder, organiser, moderator or whoever making this site happen till date and forever.

Cheers and Good luck.
    Monica Balaji

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  2. chweet

chweet New IL'ite

Apartments in St louis,MI

Hi ,
    Anyone from StLouis,MI ?
    What are the apartments where we can find lots of indians.
    Iam looking for
    1.Maryland Heights
    2.Brentwood
    3.Hazelwood and
    4.creve couer
    I hear creve coeur and chesterfield are highly populated with indians.
    To me chesterfield is far away.

Could someone share some information about the apartments that have more indians.Thanks

3. chweet

chweet New IL'ite

Hello ,
    Iam a housewife with twin daughters.My hobbies are gardening and interior decoration.I live in California now and Iam moving to St.Louis soon..I like to know about the place and the areas where Indians live.
    I prefer to live in apartments with lot of indians and Iam looking forward to hear from the ladies here if they know any.Thanks!

4. ManuuRaghuu

ManuuRaghuu Senior IL'ite

Hi chweet,

If you want lot of Indians check out Oxford Hills Apartments near Page Ave and see this thread.The apartments were already discussed here.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/indians-in-midwest/88474-schools-in-st-louis.html

Regards,
    ManuuRaghuu

5. prasug

prasug New IL'ite

Hi all..,
    I am Lakshmi...,housewife and am from Chennai...a very good sharing website....
    :hatsoff

Lakshmi

6. chweet

chweet New IL'ite

There are a lot of apartments and schools discussed in the link you gave MannuRaghuu.I will check them all Thanks! :)

7. Mona04

Mona04 New IL'ite

Hai i am Mona currently residing in Downtown and it had been 9 months residing in Saint Louis and i have a kid of 2 yrs and i am jus looking for a good daycare ...

8. anupamaks

anupamaks New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I am anupama. We came to st louis 2 weeks bak and staying in woodholow apartments. I got married 7 mnths back. I am looking out for frns here as i feel very bored at home... Its an awesome site and i keep reading all d blogs which are very useful :)...lets stay in touch..
    Cheers

9. anamika2011

anamika2011 New IL'ite

Hi All

Will be moving to O'fallon, St Louis, MO in about 2 weeks on long-term official assignment. While browsing IL, came across this wonderful forum for all ladies from st.louis. Can any of you please share how is the place like, esp O'fallon. How is the weather, nearby places to visit etc. Also, I was searching for a good indian beauty parlour around O'fallon. If anybody has any pointers, it will be really helpful.

Cheers,
    Anamika :)

10. divya272002

divya272002 New IL'ite

Re: Sumitha

Hi All

I am really impressed by this site.

I am from Chennai and newly moved to st louis Creve couer area. Got married in 2010 .Looking forward to make new friends

Regards
    Divya

Last edited: Jul 22, 2011