Ladies from Japan - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Japan' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. rakshantha

rakshantha New IL'ite

Hi

I am Sangeetha Gowrishankar. I am married and I have a 2 year old daughter. I am now in Japan and looking out for some Indian Friends.

I am basically from Chennai. I have done my MBA and was a lecturer in a college, but currently I am a Home administrator:).

My hubby Gowrishankar is a software prefessional. And my daughter is as naughty as possible.

We are currently residing in Akishima near Tachikawa in Tokyo district. So any body around here do give me a buzz.

So thats about me hoping to find a lot of friends through Indusladies.

Regards
    Sangeetha

2. sujathae

sujathae Senior IL'ite

Dear Friends, My friend Kalpana who studied with me from 6th to 10th and again did BSc. maths with me in coimbatore was residing in Japan in 1996. She did MCA after BSc. from Bharathiar University, coimbatore and got married and went there. When i had gone to coimbatore for delivery she also had come there for delivery and i met her in the hospital. After that i didnot meet her at all and i donot have any contacts with her. If anyone know her pls let me know. Eager to get in touch with her.

3. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hai friends

Now u people look like GOD to me, since at right time , i have joined in IL and got ur friendhsip, i want ur guidance, pls help me

my husband will be moving to japan in short time, to AKASAKA , and i may join with him ,as soon as my sons academic gets over here that is around April 2008. My hubby already had experince there but dont know about schools and rental accomodation details

Can u people guide me by giving details about

Single Bed Apartment (ofcourse Chaper rate) and

Good School details, my son is 8 yrs old and doing his 3rd standard in ICSE syllabus here in chennai and

Approximate monthly expense

whether it is possible to stay in YOKOHAMA and going to office in AKASAKA
    that is pls tell about distance

pls hlep me, i jus depend on u people only

latamurali

4. rakshantha

rakshantha New IL'ite

hi lata

just read ur note. yokohama is a very nice place to live in. i dont know abt akasaka. rental accomodations are quiet costly here. minimum for a single bed room appartment u hav to pay 50000 yen.apart from that i think u have english schools for ur son. there is a CBSE school in tokyo. but I dont know whether it is near from yokohama.

indian groceries are available in indian stores. u can also place order through net at indogin.com. they deliver it the next day.

the only problem here is language. otherwise japan is a very good country to live in. hope i hav answered at least some of ur queries. come soon.

regards
    rakshantha

5. sugandhiramamswamy

sugandhiramamswamy New IL'ite

konichiwa
    Hi Indian ladies in Japan,
    I am Mrs. Sugandhi Ramaswamy living in Nagasaki,Japan.I came to Japan a few months ago to join my husband who is working for Mitsubishi. Japan is really very good place, if you know the the language you enjoy more. The people are extremely polite and helpful but mind you try to learn their language. After my hectic life in Chennai for 13years ,I really enjoy my relaxed life in Nagasaki. I have 2 grown up daughters.Both are in U,S. About the Indus ladies I really enjoy this site. Even though I am new to this site, I make it a point to go through it atleast for half an hour everyday. The good work done by Mrs Chitra and others is really praiseworthy. I am looking for some friends in Japan through this site.
    Best regards.
    Sugandhi.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2007
  6. rakshantha

rakshantha New IL'ite

hi Mrs.Suganthi,

This is Rakshantha here. I live in Akishima which is in outskirts of Tokyo.I will be here in Japan for another 3 or 4 months. I am going back to India probably by February as I am pregnant with my second child. Nice to see u in this forum. Keep posting.

Regards
    Rakshantha

7. sugandhiramamswamy

sugandhiramamswamy New IL'ite

Dear Rakshantha
    Iam really sorry for such a belated reply. I was tied with other matters. I was really very happy to see your prompt reply.Actually I am also going to india tomorrow for 10 days. In june 2007 I had visited Tokyo for sight seeing. Tokyo is such a big city compared to Nagasaki. I was reminded of the crowds in Mumbai where I grew up. But it is much, much more organised. My daughter loved tokyo and she has made up her mind that afterfinishing her studies in U.S. She is going to work in Tokyo.Hope u r able manage in Japan especially since you are pregnant. Take care. Keep posting
    with regards
    sugandhi

8. anasuya_saladi

anasuya_saladi New IL'ite

Hi
    This is Anasuya Saladi, currently working as a software Engineer in Satyam Bangalore, i am from Andhra, West Godhavari Dt.
    planning to come Japan in Aug, coz my finance is working in Tokyo.

strugling in learning japanesebonk.

i am happy that few of u are from Andhra,
    after seeing ur messages i felt some how good.

:thankyou2:

9. mamtaprabhu

mamtaprabhu New IL'ite

konnichi wa,
    minna genki desu ka?
    am new to this community though its been more than 3 years staying in japan.
    i am from bangalore karnataka.have a 3 year old son.
    like it here in tokyo.love to make friends here.staying in ojikamiya,kita ku.

10. sajithasajith

sajithasajith New IL'ite

Hi everyone

Nice to hear you greeting each other in Japanese

Well, I am a Keralite staying in Sharjah. My husband used to work in Japan before 4 years.......I have visited the place during my vacation(as I was doing my PG) for one month............the place is so neat, people are real kind........and no theft and so on..........I loved the place..........

After that we were in Newzealand for 2 yrs, now in sharjah for around 3 yrs and planning to move to oman within 2 months.........believe me never found any of these places to be gud as Japan. So enjoy your time out there

Love Sajitha