1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kutti Blog 8 Three Different Kinds of Love

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Apr 9, 2010.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dears,

May the new Tamil New year Vikruthi bring you and yours loads of happiness and well-being.

As we step into the new year we know we are in stress. Stress at the work-place, at home, at our relationships.. the list is endless.

Stress Management is a multi-billion dollar industry today. And we have a hundred thousand definitions of stress.
    But to me stress means only one thing. It's forgetfulness. Of God. Of His love. For if only we remember that He is nothing but love, nothing could give us stress.

If stress is so defined, what's the antidote? Nothing but a reminder of that love. I am making an attempt at that reminder.

I am changing my schedule a little bit and am posting a Kutti Blog tomorrow, "Are there words to describe this love?"

To those of you who have reposed confidence in me, my request is that when you open your computer for the first time in the new year read this blog first. It's like having an anti-stress coat of paint on your heart. With this paint the rust of stress can't affect your heart.

You are going to have a great year ahead.

love,
    sridhar

2. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sridharji,
    I too had the same qtn of Srividya in my mind and after reading your example of tide and rin it is cleared now:)Else I would have never imagined how Sahdeva's love for Lord is said to be more than that of Bhishma.

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Real love is emotional and not intellectual. Our preferences are intellectual, though there might be some prejudices. But love is always emotional. That's why people say love is blind. Which means that love is blind to intellect.
    I am happy that I hit two mangoes with one stone.
    sridhar