1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kutti Blog 8 Three Different Kinds of Love

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Apr 9, 2010.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

2. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear Uncle,

Wow! This is what , i was waiting for to read.

Thinking that yesterday was friday, whole day i was waiting for your blog, keeping opened your blog space. :crazy
    People mocked at me that since i am going to get married i am in cloud nine,forgetting even the days:rotfl

A known story but when it is heard from you, beleive me uncle i always love it. I am leaving home today and i will be back on thursday. I will definitely miss your wednesday blog uncle.

I too vote for Sahadeva's love.
    Because i am fond of , shall i call it as "violent love". Sorry uncle i am not getting the exact word to describe it.

This Kutti blog 8 impressed me very much

3. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Raba,

Congratulations on your marriage....

4. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Boost,

Like you I too have not replied to your earlier blog ..maybe I do not know what to say for that too.

This blog is too lovely... I never knew Sahadeva was such a noble and loving soul. What a love he has got... even the heavens showered flowers on seeing his unconditional love towards the Lord.

Reading from your words makes all the more difference Sri... We feel as it is enacted in our presence...

Too goood....morning it was too hectic as I need to leave for Chennai tonight and office too work pressure was high and hence fireworks were flying but reading this blog brought the calmness to my mind and heart...Thanks a lot Sri. Feeling much better and cheerful...

5. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar sir,

That was a true example of pure love and the way it was acknowledge by the lord himself. Though I had know this story, it sounded extraordinally wonderful coming from you.

akila

6. radhikrish

radhikrish Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridharji,

That was a wonderful story. I had known about the story of sisupala abusing Lord in the court of yudhistira during rajasuya yagnam, but not aware of sahadeva's reaction in the sabha. In fact I have never heard any stories relating to the devotion of sahadeva , until I read your other blog where he ties Lord with a thread. I had thought that like Nakula , sahadeva too didnt have much role in the mahabharatham epic.
    Nice kutti blog, felt good reading it.

Radhi

7. Sobhi

Sobhi Senior IL'ite

Hello Sridhar Sir

Too Good.......... Even I didnt knew much about sahadev's luv for krishna until very recently in one of your other blogs as stated by Radhi.

Truly beautiful. My eye's were almost wet reading this.

regards
    Shobha

8. varalotti

Raba, my child,
    I pray the Lord of Love, Lord Krishna, should shower his choicest blessings on you and your would be and bless you with a happy, peaceful, prosperous, fulfilling married life. May you two be blessed in all possible ways.

Take care, Raba. In our place if the marriage is fixed we don't let the bride or the groom to be alone, to drive alone or to go to any place without somebody accompanying them.

I am really happy that I made a bride to be happy with this story of mine. The hours I spent to write and re-write this blog were not spent in vain.

Even today I could not have posted it. Fortunately I got a few minutes of time before I should leave for bank audit and used that time to post this.

Take care Raba. My blogs will wait for you for ever.
    best of luck once again,
    love,
    sridhar uncle

9. jananirbk

jananirbk Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir!!

Very nice story!! It is believed once we step on to spiritual path, we will no longer experience emotions, but we have seen in Azhwars, nayanmars, our noble poet Rumi, and now Sahadeva, when they think about God's love, they are becoming very emotional!! While numerous Jnanis and saints, in emotionless peace meditates all their life to witness God, Lord Shiva appeared before kannappa nayanar when His Highness plucked both of his eyes in an emotional divine love!! So, Is God also fond of violent love sir??" Regards, Janan Natarajan

10. varalotti

Dear bas,
    the problem with us is that we always focus on the main characters and sideline others. Arjun, Dharmar, Duryodana and Karna have gotten too much publicity. But in Bakthi literature we give strong emphasis to characters like Sahadeva and Satrugnana (Ramayana).
    It's the same as in the real world. The biggies make a big hype of their devotion. Whereas these small players are actually the greatest of devotees.

Believe me bas, this morning was hectic for me too. A leading magazine wanted a story urgently. I was waiting with bated breaths till my editor-cum-boss approved the story. She rejected a story last night and I had to write something afresh this morning.
    I just stole glimpses at this blog as I was posting it. I became peaceful thereafter.

We have this once in a while while Rumi has it all the time. Thats why he is Rumi and we are just ordinary mortals.

You know God blessed this courier boy with a good quality. His packaging skills are directly proportional to the material packaged. So if you say you liked it better in my words it's because of the material packed and God's blessing.

Thanks for dropping in.
    love,
    boost