Kuladevata puja

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by MLP1, Dec 28, 2015.

1. MLP1

MLP1 Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

My family is looking for proposals for my brother and me. Our Kuladevata is Tirupati Balaji. Based on astrologer's recommendation, we have recently visited Tirupati and performed other poojas in temples. I am asking if anything specific needs to be done if Kuladevata is Tirupati Balaji.

I live outside India and away from my family so please suggest something I can do in a foreign country.

Regards,
    MLP1

2. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

Hi @MLP1 :)
    Trust on God and do good,everything will be fine.Wish you best of luck for your marriage ! :) Hope this new year brings loads of happiness in your life.

3. MLP1

MLP1 Silver IL'ite

Thank you for your wishes and kind words :)

4. Lakshmipav

Lakshmipav Silver IL'ite

@mlp1 , what you did is right .. Our kuladevatha also venkateshwara swami ..

i think u don't need to done any thing if so your astrologer would have suggested ..

we visit when ever get time n on perticularly ceremonies n accations ..

if u have time visit some temple at ur place..it doesn't need to balaji tepmple any temple is perfect ..Have u heard about ''Vishnu sahasra Nama" by any chance by ms subbakakshmi ji . Please listen it once you will get really peace of mind ..

all the best soon u wil get good partner ..

5. MLP1

MLP1 Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much. I have one question for you. Which ticket / seva do you buy when you go to Tirupathi? Last time I bought Rs. 300 seva online for each family member but we had to stand in line for many hours. There was lot of rush and everyone pushed in the crowd. Is there another seva we can take?

Thank you for your advise I will surely try to follow.

6. Lakshmipav

Lakshmipav Silver IL'ite

yeah 300rs ticket is good enough but it depends on the day when we are going for darshan not on holiday not on special accations like Saturday ekadashi it wil not be much crowded ..just plan on days like Wednesday Thursday something like that .. It should take 1 hour last year we went like that .. Since we r green card holder there is special darshan for NRI people from supatham just finished in 1/2 hour ..

there is suprabhatha seva where they allow like 1000 people like that per day too but still
    Too hard to get that ticket ..and I think u may got catched between VIP break we know how it suffers normal devotees like waiting hours with kids n elder people ..

7. MLP1

MLP1 Silver IL'ite

Thanks for the tip. When we went we waited for many hours and the rush was very bad. Some men in the crowd were purposely falling on women. In the end when they opened the gates it was like a stampede. I was crying after darshan because of the experience, especially since some men really fell on me and pushed badly. I had gone on Sunday but next time I should select a weekday. That is best like you said.

Also do you know how to send marriage invitation to God since for Kuladevatha we need to send first invite. By post itself or need to go personally?

8. Lakshmipav

Lakshmipav Silver IL'ite

yeah the crowd I know I was too almost fainted once in the line it's terrible Felt like are they devotees or some thing else .. But my DH is with me to handle people around us they warned several times when people are shouting .. But I know no use ..

as far as sending invitation to tirupati I don't how it works bcoz when I got married basically my kuladevatha is lord shiva ( my parents kuladevatha is raja rajeshwara swami vemulaeada ) my dad went to the temple n asked preist to kept at gods feet .. Since this temple is not much crowded or busy like tirupati we are able to do it ..

after got married my inlaws kuladevatha balaji is now my kuladevatha too ..

I wil try to get that info for u ..

9. MLP1

MLP1 Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much I appreciate your input and your help in trying to get this info for me.

God bless.

10. AshaKantaSharma

AshaKantaSharma New IL'ite

Hello Friends

Please do let me know how to know my kul devata / devi if we do not know the same and have no clue about the same.

All possible help you guys share will be praised and it may solve all my life problems.

God bless all humanity.