Kubera Slokam & Method For Performing Kubera Pooja

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by swathi14, Jan 27, 2009.

1. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear Raji

Dont worry yaar, do pooj as per your conveniece , ( or if you have time, try to do it thursday evening after you come back from office also) only thing you have to do is DO POOJA wholeheartedly, thats is more than enough GOD will surely accept your prayers and bless you with everything in your life

Temple is in RATHNAMANGALAM ....iinbetween.vandaloor-kelambakkam road and near TAGORE ENGINEERING COLLEGE .it is 7kms from vandaloor zoo

2. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Latha madam

Thank you very much for giving the details. As you said I will try to do it on Thursday evening after I return home. I will really do it whole heartedly.

Thank you for giving the information about the temple. I will try to go on a day during the end of this month.

With your wishes let me start on this Thursday.

Thank you for your immediate and positive response.

3. sunraise

sunraise Bronze IL'ite

Dear Muthuraji <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_602401", true); </SCRIPT>

Sorry If i Hurt you

the poojas for god can be done any time and any where as we like .

but when there is a special time for pooja there migth be something special rigth

do the pooja as you like but i reqeust you to the pooja one time in the correct time and day as memtioned you will really get the effect as soon as posibble

its true

try it after that you wont post like i have no time automatically you will do yourself in the rigth time and the rigth day ok

just give a try

excample is :

why we are asked to go to temples in friday
    why most of people got to temple on tuesday and friday
    why people go to thiruvanamalai on pournima
    why we celebrate the festivals in the rigth date why we should not celebrate the depavali tommorrow or comming sunday

like that something is there we will know when we do that ok

dont mistake me because i will soon post about thiruvanamalai
    people only know that pournima is good for girivalam

secrets is there that each day has a specail like each thiti ok

when you just pray or do pooja for any good in the rigth nakstra and rigth thiti and rigth day and rigth time means all your wish will be fullfil

but when happen that will be not possible by us

some thadugal will be there always

ok so i am sorry if i doen any mistake

do the pooja as your time fits on friday try one day where leave come like any national holideay falls on thursday

ok

thankyou

4. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Hai Sunraise

Nice explanation.

But if we cant do the pooja on the specific day, we need not feel guilty. If the pooja is done whole-heartedly, the benefits will come.

andal

5. sunraise

sunraise Bronze IL'ite

Hi all here is some information i have posted a new thread please take a look on

pujas prayers and slokas section with this headings

**-Tithis and nakshatra lord worship very important and rare informations-**

6. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you very much Sunraise. Good explanations are given by you. I too think that everything should be done at the right time only. But due to the time constraint I have asked in that manner. OK. Let me start on Thursday evening itself after I return home. Let me see. God should provide me the way to do it.

Anyhow thanks a lot for giving in detail.

7. sunraise

sunraise Bronze IL'ite

HI all i realy thank you all

which motivate me to post more information in the site daily i will post a new thread so please be keep watching my post

thankyou to swati too
    and Andal madam

thank you

suresh sabapathy r

8. sumamurthy

sumamurthy New IL'ite

hi
    i am new member, let me first thank u for sharing such a useful and helpful mantra, but it is in tamil if possible can this be translated in English it could be of g8 help.

thanks
    regards
    suma:bowdown

9. sumamurthy

sumamurthy New IL'ite

hi andal
    wanted to know lets say after performing kubera pooja on friday, we can keep those same coins safe for next pooja? or new ones can be used? what do we do with the used coins?

thanks a lot waiting for u r reply

regards

suma:cheers

10. sunraise

sunraise Bronze IL'ite

good question

ok after finishing the pooja on thursday or any other day please dont remove the coins from the wooden plate

the coin should be in the wooden plate inside the kolam with flowers near god kuberan photo

till next pooja means next week thursday or next pooja

the coin can be re use

while doing the next pooja please wash the wooden plate and again draw a new boxes with number as swati said

and wash the coin too

important thing keep manjal and kumkum mean turmeric and kum kum in each coin

and a tips is if you not wish to reuse the coin

buy a hundi

do a pooja every week collect the used coin in hundi if its full donate it for poor who are not able to buy food for them

that is more pooniyam

thanking you

important note is : while perfoming kuberan pooja please cook some sweet food like kesari
    and keep a litlle in front for pooja after completing the pooja give it to all your house members as prasadham

god is always great

suresh sabapathy r