1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kolangal - Tamil serial

Discussion in 'TV' started by vinitha, Jul 28, 2005.

1. vinitha

vinitha New IL'ite

Hi friends,

What happened to the Tamil serial Kolangal in Sun TV? Suddenly there seems to be a change in the timing. I used to regularly watch the serial. Good and casual acting style by Devayani. The added attraction is the graphics generated kolam in every episode.
    Bye for now.

2. Madrasmami

Madrasmami New IL'ite

Hi Vinitha,

Kolagal is shifted from 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m slot in Sun TV. The 9'o clock slot is the most popular slot and attracts lots of viewership. Since the Kolangal serial is pretty popular, the chnnel must have shifted its timing.
    Bye, take care.
    :wave

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2005
  3. kuttimayil

kuttimayil New IL'ite

hi vinitha

i regularly watch kolangal. devayani's acting is very natural. we feel that it's a real story. everyone else also acting nicely. what about anandhi's character? had she got married in the last few episodes (when devayani was off the serial for delivery in real life). i couldn't guess what has happened to her hubby? she doesn't even seem to be wearing a thali or kungumam. any idea?

i also watch anandam for sometime.

bye
    uma.

4. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Hi ilites,
    You can get the programme schedule of Suntv in the link :

sunnetwork.org.

enjoy!

sriniketan

5. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

hi all,

a lots of appreciation for your patience if you watch kolangal
    i was watching it in 2005-2006
    later i didnt like the way they moved the story bonk
    too much violence, revenging, unimaginable sequences,
    i dont know how still you all watch this shakehead
    as devayani moved to kalaignar tv's manjal magimai in kolangal her acting is passive
    they show her hospitalised all the time, everybody converse that abi called me , she said this that ....
    now anandhi has become a leading character, i watch in betweenn while tuning the channels
    for the past one week we dont get sun tv(dubai dd direct plus connection)

6. kuttimayil

kuttimayil New IL'ite

hi suja

ya. even we don't get sun tv for the last one week due to frequency change probs (I hope). i heard fm someone that kolangal is going to end this month. so i'm eagerly watching to see how they r going to end the story which has lot of confusions. that;s the only reason for me now to watch this serial.!

we can't see devayani for quite sometime now. so i'm losing interest day by day.

uma.

7. devakig

devakig New IL'ite

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I have been watching Kolangal from the start. Suddenly story changed to mystery type situation. This added some spice to the series which I like. I hope they show more realistic picture of courts and hospitals.
    Some of the hospital scenes are ridiculous with no one left to watch patients in ICU!!
    Tilla the police officer giving a gun to a criminal in the court! Can anyone explain why Tilla moves like a robot/ tin man?
    I am tired of seeing Abhi's father and Karpagam crying all the time. I commend Adithya, Abhi and her sisters on good acting.Tolagapian deserves credit for parts of the story. To my way of thinking it would be nice if Abhi and her silent admirer Tolakapian end up married and Anandi and Maheswar tie the knot. I will watch this serial to its conclusion.
    Devakig

<TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

8. suryatatini

suryatatini New IL'ite

hi,i'm new,i watch gemini channel-it's called mutyalamuggu,it is only dubbed and few characters names change,but everything else same,in gemini the story sofar,anandi was hit by big truck and in hospital,plz someone tell me howfar is more to go,and howmany episodes,also anybody know,the actors,character-the pa or secretary somethiing to,menaka,and a man also pa for her(i forgot his charactername),also the guy called(gunda-devraju or something),and another guy with beard trying to kill menaka,and tholkapin(thulsi),plz help me,appriciate.

9. tempy72

tempy72 Senior IL'ite

i fell ,kolanga is one of the boring serial .the director chances story according to actors/actress availability.he himself doesn't know how to move the story:hide: or end the storyDrowning.but wanted to drag the serial as much as he can.if u watch 50 episodes before the current one ,the same issues and story will be taken:idontgetit:.i will say ,he is simply reshooting it in different locations:confused2:.he wanted to beat mettioli.i think it couldn't be done as the story line was very clear and natural...insted of wasting time in watching it i stopped seeing it:bang.

10. abibaby

abibaby Silver IL'ite

One of the worst serials I have ever seen....Let me tell u one thing...This serial started when my elder sister's marriage was fixed...... now she is having a 5 yrs old son and six months old daughter...just imagine....how many days this serial is running...if I ever get the director's email id...oru vazhi panniduvaen.....does he think all viewers in tamilnadu are fools ? thappi thavari indha serial pathaena i turn like this...:redface: