1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Koffee with Karan- Abishek Bachchan & Farah Khan

Discussion in 'TV' started by sdiva20, Feb 18, 2014.

1. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

Saw some news that the junior made with his asinine comments on KWK. Some wonderful quotes from Junior on the show:

"Dhoom is about Uday chopra and Abhishek Bachchan. I never looked upon it as “oh my god! I'm going to be overshadowed” - Abhishek's opinion on the Dhoom franchise.

"She is one of the most down to earth.... normal people you will ever meet. She hasn't married me because I am a film star or I am a Bachchan and I haven't married her because she is the most beautiful woman on earth or one of the biggest stars on earth, so that never comes in the equation." - Abhishek on being married to Aishwarya Rai

"Get a life. There's a lot more than just that", Abhishek's message to those who think he is unfit.

2. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

Apparently junior made some comments comparing himself with Christian Bale. Cant help but love his inflated ego. I have to watch this sullen man-child.

3. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

Finally saw the show. What a snooze-fest. I like how he thinks he thinks he made it on his own with no support from his parents. I like how he so "immodestly" thinks he is "DOOM". Doom yes but Dhoom - no.

And yes sure Aishwarya did not married him because he is a "film star"- only because there is nothing star like about him. He looks so filthy and unkept. A good scrubbing and shave and hair cut for a start would make him look clean.

And what is this Bachchan obsession with velvet??? Senior and Junior just loves Velvet jackets.

4. FreeSpirit20

FreeSpirit20 Platinum IL'ite

5. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks FS :) I saw that post but my comments never get posted there - maybe because I don't have an account. I had to make a thread and take it out of me :)

This is my venting...

I think I have too much time on my hands ha ha

1 person likes this.
  6. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

God Abhishek is such a loser!! Every time he comes on the show he keeps reminding the audience that YES, I the LOSER is still around!! Love KJO for bringing in such losers to his show, only when we see such losers we realize how good their contemporaries are...isn't it??

7. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

Lol sweetly- yes loser Bachchan is still around by a thin thread though with all there new guys creating "dhoom" these days - pun intended.

I think the best line from baby b's interview was when he talked about the new guys on the block saying good physique and groom is important but that they need to act :)

Of all the idiotic things he has said, that takes the cake . Abhishek Bachchan and acting cannot to used in same sentence. Blasphemous

8. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

:rotflWhat a statement to make by Bachachan baby. Hilarious!!He's so full of himself!! Ridiculous.At this point i remembered the Film Fare awards scene from Om Shanti Om. That was so apt.

9. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite