1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Koffee with Anu

Discussion in 'TV' started by RadiantCat, Jul 1, 2010.

1. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

It is very obvious these are clichéd programs and the actors talk milk and honey. I wonder whether anyone of them would come to the lime light telling their bad experiences in filmdom.

2. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

CW,

You are correct.You should have seen Sneha's episode(whole family of sneha).Her elder sister says Sneha will not hit the bed without praying her mom:hide:.OMG!!Are they making us mad??/

I should appreciate Anu Hassan for making the show neat and professional unlike other sun tv interviews:rant

Last edited: Jul 1, 2010
  3. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Yeah True!!!Sometimes they give such a Rosy Picture that you feel that only we have all Problems in Life...Afterall they are Actors and do their work even without Cameras

4. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

There was this movie Luck by Chance. Dimple would tell her daughter in that movie that she was forced to hit the sack with producers and lot more to establish herself. I happened to see Sneha and her dad, her dad looks typical of a con.

I had a classmate whose father was in the cinema industry. She used to tell us tales of how women are exploited in the cinema industry. They are nothing but glorified sex workers

Last edited: Jul 1, 2010