1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

KKrish.... Shanvy, magee,Laxmi,Manju,and the list could go on and on

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by BHAVNAM6, Dec 6, 2012.

1. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Bhargavi,

you are absolutely right.....we all take this journey as easy as possible and amuse each other.At the end of the day that is what it matters to all of us.... This simple truth you have said it in such a beautiful manner my wonderful friend...

Love,
    Bhavna

2. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Outofthebox,

Thank you for your lovely admiration.

I would also like to post some of my own tips for planning and organization in there.It is a good source to interact and learn from each other.I love your admiring attitude. we all try to be a better person everyday in terms of values and virtues in our life.

Love,
    Bhavna

3. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Arathimahalaksham,

You are already in the community of this beautiful website.You are one of us....my dear lovely friend.

Thank you for your beautiful feedback....

Love,
    Bhavna

4. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Dear Bhavna,

ha ha! Enjoyed the post. I organized and labeled all the items in my pantry. The idea came from reading your snippet, so thanks to you. I have arranged them in alphabetical order so anyone can go and pick up an item. Let us see how long it stays that way!

1 person likes this.
  5. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Sundarusha,

Thank you for visiting my thread and lovely feed back as well.

that is hilarious my dear lovely friend....

Love,
    Bhavna

6. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

You were my inspiration, my friend!

1 person likes this.
  7. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Sundarusha,

By the way I saw your picture.you are a pretty woman...loved it

Love,
    Bhavna

8. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Dear Bhavna

Thank you so much.. I bet your sense of humor is the secret to yourenergetic and youthful appearance.

1 person likes this.
  9. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

By far this the toughest feedback I had to give in my life. I lost two days of sleep feeling most uncomfortable not knowing how to respond.
    Dear Bhavna
    I am posting this response only after telling you what I am going to write and only after asking permission if I can give you this feedback.

Congratulations on your nomination!

Thank you also for the compliments to Shanvy, Manju, Magee, Lakshmi and others in the Time Management (TM) thread; they are the backbone and real reasons why the thread is going strong.

Let me assure you upfront that I fully understand that your intention of writing this snippet was a simple jolly one and was not meant to offend me or anyone in the TM thread. So it was with that spirit alone that I read it.

However, if there was one of the stickiest and most delicate situations I found myself in; it was after I read that article.

The first reason is that this article is already published in one of the many time management books I have read through the years. You have changed a few scenarios. I can never forget this article because that is how I was; and sometimes still am.

Seeing the rave feedbacks it brought, I did not have the heart to take away your limelight. So I kept quiet.

There was another cause for my discomfort too. I did not understand why you had to refer to my thread and then showed a contrast; the question, “is she making fun of the folks in the TM thread?” naturally peeped in.

This doubt became even stronger yesterday after I read this
    "My dear beloved Ladies,
    I am coming back to you individually for your humorous and lovely feedback.
    I am taking a little break after MAKING long list of to do list...for the entire week
    I am lucky to have refreshing feedback from all of you to be prepared for MAKING another list of chores.... hahaha
    Love,
    Bhavna"

Now this took me to the next level of discomfort – because you made a reference to the thread I started now I am forced by social obligation to respond.

That’s why I decided to call you and let you know what my feedback is going to be.
    As the OP of the Time Management thread I have to make some clarifications here.

The lovely ladies who contribute in TM thread are real and simple who face daily challenges just as everyone else; juggling careers, home, children, health issues, and other hardships in the same 24 hours. They are not superwomen and never tried to project themselves as such also.

In the very first few posts of that thread I had clearly stated that the thread was not a competition, no one should compare others' achievements or downfall to theirs, no one-upmanship, and definitely no bad mouthing anybody. It is a thread to document not achievements alone; it is also a thread to document failed plans…because we are all human.

Today Shanvy has reiterated that in this post. http://www.indusladies.com/forums/b...cooking-cleaning-exercise-69.html#post2570950

Thank you Bhavna for understanding my position when I explained to you.

Let me assure you that there are no hard feelings at all and I still look forward to your future snippets.
    Be Happy

1 person likes this.
  10. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Kamala, Shanvy,magee, Manju, Laxmi,and others

Let me first apologize as I have unknowingly and unintentionally hurt you ladies. From bottom of my heart I want to assure you that I had no intention whatsoever to make fun of you ladies.

I was trying to make fun of myself and no one else but me.As you all have noticed from my previous three snippets that I have been trying to make my snippet jovial only by portraying myself funny.

And my dear ladies what could be my intention to make fun of you guys. I visit this thread to make wonderful friends here. I have mentioned several times before in my different posts about this.

I have several times mentioned about having the feeling of gratitude with each other and how could I do that with you my dear KKrish?..we have recently become friends in face book and also interacting in PM. I am not a person of two faces my friend. I want you to know my genuine approach toward you.
    I am glad Magee has not taken it offensively. Thank you Magee.

you already tried to understand me as a good friend in your above comments.I could not understand what went wrong and where?

I have been going through this situation for quite sometime. I could have done this without mentioning your thread as well. I feel now that it was my bad choice. However the only reason was to make it more jovial and nothing else but just the purely making fun of me. I am shocked when I learned that my intention to amuse everybody AT MY COST has taken such an ugly turn.I feel bad as you ladies never deserved to get hurt by me.

My snippet might have resemblance with the article. But the experience we all ladies have so much in common right? several ILites posted in their fb about the similarity of their experiences with mine as well. we all go through these common scenarios any ways.

Let me clear from myself.....

"super women" is used by me only for fun and nothing but fun.....

I always adore other peoples' good quality and try to learn from them.

I myself is a woman of planning and organization. I am known as MISS MANAGEMENT in my family for my love of planning and management.

I plan to organize my kitchen in the manner everything is accessible from the proper place which is easy, quick and convenient.
    Actually I was going to post some of my tips in your thread as well.

Honestly it is my passion to plan, manage and organize.
    if I had a choice I would have pursued my career where I could fulfill my this passion.

So when I am a person who is fond of doing all these things what could possibly make me behave in such a ugly manner?

I urge you to believe everything I have written is bottom of my heart ladies.

everybody who gave their fb admired your thread with full of heart. please trust me and forgive me for hurting your feelings.

Love,
    Bhavna