kindly pray for my kid especially sri saibaba and sri ragavendra swamy bakthas...

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by shivagami, May 8, 2013.

1. shivagami

shivagami Bronze IL'ite

i am begging to pray for my kid

problem is something black coloured smoke is coming at 3 to 4 am myself and my dh saw it many times....my kid afraid and crying .....at that time i used to cry for my kid....i dont knoe what is that....

whoever see this ,kindly pray for my kid to rescue from it....

my kid should live peacefully and carefully...

kindly pray for my kid....please...
    you may be hindu/muslim/chrstian/sikh/any all gods are gods.please pray to your own god and make my kid to live peacefully.....

by

a mother

2. rohanburra

rohanburra Silver IL'ite

Smoke? Coming from where?

3. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

I Said a prayer for you and your family dear. Hope what ever is troubling you will go away.

4. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shivagami

Don't worry. We all will pray surely for your kid. You also make her to recite Sairam before she go for sleep and you also recite the same. Don't have any negative thinkings before going to bed. Think positive, think about God, tell her some good God stories and sleep peacefully. Try this. This may help out.

5. shivagami

shivagami Bronze IL'ite

i dont know the source it came in one house so we changed that house and came to other area now here also coming and my kid is crying.....usaully morning and evening times it is wandering like grey smoke

6. shivagami

shivagami Bronze IL'ite

thanks sis........

7. Thank01

Thank01 Gold IL'ite

Dear Shivagami,

You can chant or play the CD of any powerful mantra - Siddamangala Stotram or Lalitha Sahasranamam or Hanuman Chalisa - all these will ward off any evil / negativity.

Continuous naam-smaran of any God / Guru of your choice will also help a lot.

All the best.

Om Sri Sai Ram

3 people like this.
  8. shivagami

shivagami Bronze IL'ite

thanks a lot...my kid is male kid,3 yrs old...

9. shivagami

shivagami Bronze IL'ite

thanks a lot sis...please tell me about siddha mangala stotra....refers to which god...it is most powerful ah?.if i play this i should not cook egg?because i use to give eggs to my kid...kindly clear my doubt....when i can play it morning or evening...now i am playing kandhar shasti kavacham and shamuga kavacham regularly morning and evening....

Last edited: May 8, 2013
  10. Thank01

Thank01 Gold IL'ite

Dear Shivagami,

There is a separate thread in this form about the Siddamangala Stotram. You can also read about the various experiences of many IL-ites in this forum, after chanting this powerful sloka. Saras sister has spread the awareness of this beautiful and powerful slokam. It is a sloka on Sripada Srivallabha swamy, who is the first incarnation of Guru Dattatreya in Kaliyuga.

All the best to you.

Om Sri Sai Ram