1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

khadi Silk Saree Vs Regular Silk Sarees

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by ranjmr17, Jun 6, 2007.

1. deepa04

deepa04 Gold IL'ite

hi friends,
    you can buy khadi silk sarees in all khadi shops.khadi silk is pure&washable.now it is available in more colours. not only sarees, but also in running matirial also available. we can use it for stitching chudies.
    comparitively khadi silks are costly.they are willing to give for dues also.

2. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hi priya,

can u pass on the shop names from which u bought the ahimsa pattu sarees in chennai. did u buy in chennai or u went till hydrabad to save the silk worms. any info passed will be of great help.

3. sowmya4

sowmya4 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

For Embroidery in Bangalore, There's a boutique in HSR Layout called Weaves & Thread.
    They are very good. slightly expensive but they do a very good job. It's close to NIFT.
    Hope this helps.

Sowmya

4. dakshayaeni

dakshayaeni Silver IL'ite

Hi Lady,

Wishing you a great 2012! Khadi the initiative implies hand made products, mostly help encouraging self help groups come up with with quality homegrown products for the masses. I am a manufacturer rather am a start up and make hand woven sarees and salwar suit pieces. You may wish to explore some of my stuffs. They are 100% hand woven, vegetable colored and have received acclaim from all. You may pm me if interested.

Thanks you and look forward to hearing from you.

5. siyasilva

siyasilva New IL'ite

Actually i never buy the ahimsa silk saree, so don't have more idea where you can buy in chennai. You can get the better idea from google but not by the simple search... Use the operator with the queried silk outfit.