kg1 and potty training

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by Meena86, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Meena86

Meena86 New IL'ite

Hi all,

I want to know, how far the kids should be potty tried before kg1. I have enrolled my daughter in kindergarten starters, dubai for KG1. We live in sharjah. I know kids shud be get ready very early. If there are any mom's who send kids to schools in dubai from sharjah, kindly share hw you prepare them. Will there be any female or male attendant in bus to take care of kids while boarding and dropping..and in schools will there be nannys to help kids during potty time. Anybody who is sending to kg1/ kgstarters/another school , please explain. I Am Very New To The Place.
    Meeakshi

2. ZaiRai

ZaiRai Senior IL'ite

Well, the child should manage to hold and should be able to tell attendant/nanny that he/she needs the bathroom.

You still have time to train ;-) Try to entice your child by getting a toilet seat (to put over the toilet) in favorite color. Online, you can also search potty training videos. Or download some apps. Let your child see you once in a while how you use the toilet (if there are no elder children close to his/her age).

So far that's how my younger child did it. She wasn't forced or asked to, but she's happy with her toilet seat, so no fights over sitting. Plus the app Baby Bus toilet training in tablet which she played for some 2 weeks, she started on her own to tell that she wants bathroom.

3. ZaiRai

ZaiRai Senior IL'ite

4. Meena86

Meena86 New IL'ite